Community Conversation > Crossdresser talk

Tops and bottoms

(1/2) > >>

Releca:
Crossing the street a bit here from the MTF groups but I was wondering if anyone would be able to help with finding a good site to acquire breast forms and bottoms to help make my process a bit easier.

I've talked to therapist in the past and most end up leaving me with look female first so I've been working my way into cross dressing to feel more comfortable in my skin until I can go a bit more natural. That being said I am trying to see if I can get any decent quality items that wont break my bank account but also make me look like a woman. I've got a few bras and I've been using underwear or socks to fill them but having issues with keeping them in place as well as the budge being an issue when wearing tights. The few I've managed to find so far end up costing 200+ and one set of tops and bottoms were over 1000.

SheShe:
For breast forms go to the breast form store like I did.   I bought a pair of enhancers for cheap and they work just fine.    I like Glamorise front close underwire bras BTW,,,my favorite.

Maid Marion:
It is hard to find bottoms that fit.

https://lookiero.co.uk/blog/inverted-triangle-body-shape/
An alternative may be to choose clothes that complement your existing body shape.

Marion

DKTGSupport:

--- Quote from: Releca on May 05, 2021, 11:34:08 am ---Crossing the street a bit here from the MTF groups but I was wondering if anyone would be able to help with finding a good site to acquire breast forms and bottoms to help make my process a bit easier.

I've talked to therapist in the past and most end up leaving me with look female first so I've been working my way into cross dressing to feel more comfortable in my skin until I can go a bit more natural. That being said I am trying to see if I can get any decent quality items that wont break my bank account but also make me look like a woman. I've got a few bras and I've been using underwear or socks to fill them but having issues with keeping them in place as well as the budge being an issue when wearing tights. The few I've managed to find so far end up costing 200+ and one set of tops and bottoms were over 1000.

--- End quote ---
I'm seeing myself as a non binary, with at times VERY warm feelings for the term neutrois.

As to cheap breast forms, I talked to a former colleague. Her wife said that I should try using plasticbags. The first ones was made by using 2 liter bags, but they ended up looking ball. Then i've bought some 4 liter bags they become more flat, but next time i'll try 5 liter bags. Which is also what you should start with, but the clear ones !!!
This is what I do:
1) Fold all the bags(6 bags) lengthwise. Then I tie a knot at the bottom.
2) Turning the inside out, so that the knot is on the inside.
3) Fill the bags with water, i've read that some is using soap. I go for C-cup so I use 240 ml.
4) Tie the knot as close to the water as possible, without putting the water under pressure.
5) Use the rest 4 bags as a protective layer.
6) Then I put the bags in to a pair of socks.

I`m planing on using soap next time I need to make new ones.
What i` ve is a normal bra and 2 padded bras that can be used for swimming or taking a bath. The pocket on the padded ones i have stuffed with the same method as above. Except from that i've all three bags in the pocket at the same time.

How strong are they ? I can stand on one of them with all my weight 65 kg.

SheShe:
If you spring a leak with a bag you are ship sunk on the spot.   Fill a balloon with rice and adjust the amount to your preference.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version