General Discussions > ARGHHH!

What are worse to see, ants or spiders?

<< < (2/4) > >>

Lady Sarah:
Spiders are a minor nuisance compared to dealing with fire ants. Go ahead. Step into a fire ant mound by mistake (sometimes you can't see the mound) and you will quickly learn to hate them.

Northern Star Girl:
I don't mind the ants and spiders as much as I do the field mice trying to find a warm place in the winter, 
and the swarms of mosquitoes in the brief summer.

Local Alaskans call the Mosquito our State Bird !!!!

Danielle

Battle Goddess:

--- Quote from: Northern Star Girl on May 09, 2021, 08:15:54 pm ---I don't mind the ants and spiders as much as I do the field mice

Danielle

--- End quote ---

Yeah, they're the one pest I can't get the centipedes to take on. 

Northern Star Girl:

--- Quote from: Battle Goddess on May 09, 2021, 08:20:21 pm ---
Yeah, they're the one pest I can't get the centipedes to take on. 

--- End quote ---

@Battle Goddess

It is too bad that  I don't have an "outside" cat or two....  that might help with the mouse problem.
I do keep traps in my garage.... that seems to be where the may come in from time to timer, especially
when it is very cold.

HUGS,
Danielle

Lady Sarah:

--- Quote from: Northern Star Girl on May 09, 2021, 11:24:26 pm ---@Battle Goddess

It is too bad that  I don't have an "outside" cat or two....  that might help with the mouse problem.
I do keep traps in my garage.... that seems to be where the may come in from time to timer, especially
when it is very cold.

HUGS,
Danielle

--- End quote ---

Our dogs usually get the mice that get inside the house. I find their lifeless little bodies at the bottom of the back steps, since the dogs don't eat them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version