Author Topic: Braless and happy  (Read 2640 times)

Offline big kim

Re: Braless and happy
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2021, 02:17:10 am »
I sometimes go out braless. Soon as I get home the bra comes off. Don't wear heels, skirts, dresses, makeup, hair dye or bleach and don't shave my legs.

Offline Faith

« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2021, 06:39:20 am »
You want to wear one .. I'm Ok with that
You don't want to wear one .. I'm ok with that too.
To each their own on looks and comfort.

For myself, I do not like them and it's not just comfort-fit. No need to expound. Basically, I wear one where I deem it appropriate for myself in regards to the type of top that I have on and where I am going. That is by my choice, not others.

My wife always wears one, she hates them but is more along the modest lines of thinking and doesn't like points showing. And, due to some child-feed+age effects, does not like the extra skin-to-skin sweat which a bra helps with.

Pammie

Braless and happy
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2021, 01:28:03 pm »
You want to wear one .. I'm Ok with that
You don't want to wear one .. I'm ok with that too.
To each their own on looks and comfort.

For myself, I do not like them and it's not just comfort-fit. No need to expound. Basically, I wear one where I deem it appropriate for myself in regards to the type of top that I have on and where I am going. That is by my choice, not others.

My wife always wears one, she hates them but is more along the modest lines of thinking and doesn't like points showing. And, due to some child-feed+age effects, does not like the extra skin-to-skin sweat which a bra helps with.
For me it’s a) culturally correct , b) very affirming
and c) feels right
By it I mean wearing a bra

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Rachel

• Family
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2021, 05:45:43 pm »
I take my bra off when I am in for the night. If I am out I wear a bra unless it is a party.

I stopped wearing makeup because I wear a mask at work.

I shave my legs and pits very infrequently as hair is super thin and grown slowly.

My face, I stopped shaving because I do electrolysis once a month and my hair is getting very thin, soft and clear in color. I need a month for the stragglers to grow. I am almost done.

MTF in need of help link https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,133631.1980.html
MTF in need of help 2 link https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,251825.0.html
HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
Hair Grafts 3-20-2017 - Cooley
Voice therapy start 3-2017 - Reene Blaker
Labiaplasty 5-15-2017 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn
Hair grafts 9-25-2017 Dr.Cooley
Sataloff Cricothyroid subluxation and trachea shave12-11-2017
Dr. McGinn labiaplasty, hood repair, scar removal, graph repair and bottom of  vagina finished. urethra repositioned. 4-4-2018
Dr. Sataloff Glottoplasty 5-14-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal in office procedure 10-22-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal revision 2 4-3-2019 Bottom of vagina closed off, fat injected into the labia and urethra repositioned.
Dr. Thomas FemLar 10/13/2020
Dr. Thomas laser vocal procedure 2/17/2021

Offline Misato

• I thought I was out, but I've been pulled back in.
« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2021, 08:50:26 am »
Most of the time I’m braless. I’m only a B cup so I can go without easy.

Also my part time job doesn’t have air conditioning, and I get uncomfortable having swamp breasts in addition to swamp rear.

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Have a gentle manner ❤️
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
Braless and happy
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2021, 09:24:27 am »
I wear mine all day comfortably.  However I do not wear them at home if just lounging.
I would not be out in public, except maybe in my yard if you count that as public, without wearing one.

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Tags: