Community Conversation > Transgender talk

Baby Steps

<< < (2/5) > >>

Battle Goddess:

--- Quote from: SheShe on May 15, 2021, 11:48:44 am ---   
A cis S.O can even find a shopping buddy that loves to go girly shopping 

--- End quote ---

This.

If there's anything she's enjoyed about my transition, it has been going shopping with and for me.

Finding Size 11 wide shoes for women has been an adventure.

Devlyn:

Northern Star Girl:

--- Quote from: Homegurl on June 09, 2021, 09:19:53 pm ---I’m going to play devil’s advocate here, because I’m curious what your intentions are. Are you slowly taking steps towards transition and hoping she will be okay with it when she notices what you’re doing and figures it out? Or are you saying you’re just doing some personal grooming to make yourself feel better and not planning to transition? I’m just asking because our cis partners deserve the truth. I found this out the hard way by lying to my girlfriend, and eventually lost her, not necessarily because of me transitioning, but because of my lies. Wishing you the best, but just giving you something to think about. Hugs.

--- End quote ---
@Homegurl
Dear  Homegurl
    Please know that I am not trying to hijack your post and your comments and thoughts but first I wish to Officially Welcome YOU to Susan's Place.
    I am happy to see that last month in May that you had signed up as a member of Susan's Place and you have just now submitted your very first posting on the Forums. 

As you post here on the forums you will be able to exchange thoughts and comments with others that are experiencing many of the same things that you may have questions about.

This is the right place for you to be to find out what others may have to say that may have been in your circumstances and with your questions and concerns.
    There are a lot of members here that will be able to identify with your situation as you may feel free to share it.

I want to warmly WELCOME you to Susan's Place. 
You will find this a safe and friendly place to share with others and to read about others similar trials, tribulations, and successes.

As you are certainly aware you can share with others and involve yourself with some give and take with other like-minded members.  When frustrated or if you have successes you can share it here if you wish and receive support from others and offer support to others. ....
     ***There is a very good chance that you might find that you will make some new like-minded friends here. 

Please come in and continue to be involved at your own pace.   Other members will be along shortly to give you their thoughts about your questions and concerns that you mentioned in your very first posting.

There is information and important LINKS that I have included below.   You will find information about the site that will help you navigate around and best utilize the features here.   
Please look closely at the LINKS in RED, answers are there to many questions that new members ask....

Again, Welcome to Susan's Place.
Danielle

Here are some links to the site rules and stuff that all new members should be familiar with:

Things that you should readSite Terms of Service & Rules to Live ByStandard Terms & DefinitionsPost Ranks (including when you can upload an avatar)Cautionary NoteReputation rulesNews posting & quoting guidelinesPhoto, avatars, & signature images policyMembership Agreement

Northern Star Girl:
@Homegurl
Dear Homegurl:
........... One More Thing ! ................

If you feel so inclined please feel free to stop by the Introductions Forum to tell more members about yourself!

With more exposure to more members here you will be able to get more responses to your questions and concerns.

Wishing your well as you continue to be involved in the forums.

NOTE: Now, after all of this Greeting and Welcoming stuff, I will give you and your readers this thread back so that the conversation can continue.

Again, Welcome to Susan's Place.
Danielle

EmilyAlt:
I have a don't ask don't tell arrangement with my GF.  I do my best to fly under the radar.  But it's not healthy.  I take trips to socialize with other girls fairly often.  It keeps me sane.  I don't ask for permission.  We're still together.  But who knows for how long.  Transitioning will eventually become impossible to hide.

To thine own self be true.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version