General Discussions > Skin care

When it comes to leg and underarm hair which do you prefer?

(1/1)

CosmicJoke:
I guess this question is mostly geared toward MtF, but I realize this might apply to some FtM to. My question is when it comes to leg and underarm hair do you prefer to shave it or let it go?
I suppose the answer for me is I definitely prefer the freshly shaved feeling over the hairy feeling. I started shaving it even before transition. Often times I don't bother with the thighs unless I wear something like a bathing suit. I think HRT has helped as well.
So, which do you prefer to do?

Jessica_K:
All body hair has to go... though I have very little growth, but just wish the hair on my head would grow though
Jessica xx

Northern Star Girl:

--- Quote from: Jessica_K on May 14, 2021, 06:13:51 pm ---All body hair has to go... though I have very little growth, but just wish the hair on my head would grow though
Jessica xx

--- End quote ---

@Jessica_K   @CosmicJoke

YES indeed!!!  As Jessica_K stated: 
    "All body hair has to go"

HUGS,
Danielle

Anastasia:
When I was in my teen years, I never grew much manly hair, and I was happy. While I didn't have any idea of transgender, I knew I didn't want manly hair. I was happy until I was 19, 20 years old when my man hair came in, making up for lost time. So, I stay shaved now. I was waxing my underarms for a long while, and I seem to have pulled most of it permanently as I haven't shaved my underarms in a year or so. It all has to go. I would trade the hair on my head for no body hair (a magic trade, no weird health issues to be involved)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version