Community Conversation > Facial feminization surgery

FFS research help (Dr. Cardenas in México?)

(1/2) > >>

putaringonit:
Hello, beautiful ladies!! Hope you're all staying safe!

Ever since I started my transition, I've known I want to get FFS and GCS. I'd personally like to get done GCS first, and since I now know where do I want to go to get that done (at PAI in Thailand), I can now begin my FFS research to figure out the best options.

So I guess this post is to ask for help, if there are gals who'd like to share their FFS experiences with me, which doctor did you choose, and if any of you feel comfortable sharing around how much was the total sum? I will be paying everything myself, so I need to know around how much will I have to save up.

I'd like to get done forehead contouring + hairline advancement, tracheal shave, and chin contouring (I like my jaw, so I wanna keep that). Those are the main three surgeries I'd like to get regarding my FFS.

Also, if anyone has had experience getting FFS with Dr. Cardenas in México, I'd love to hear about it! I'm Mexican, and it'd be way easier to get everything done here in my country, but I've heard many mixed reviews about his work, plus his costs have gone up, so if going with him can be compared to going with someone with better results...

Thank you so much in advance!!

Ally

Rakel:
I had my FFS about 4 years ago and I went with Dr Mardirossian in Jupiter, Florida. He is near my home, so travel was not an issue.

However, since you already decided on Thailand for GCS, why not do FFS during the same trip? You don't necessarily need to do both procedures at the same time. Maybe do the FFS 3 or 4 weeks after GCS. Just make your stay in Thailand a little longer.

Susan:
You will have to fly out of bangkok, and then return to stay over 30 days.

Rakel:

--- Quote from: Susan on May 16, 2021, 11:57:46 pm ---You will have to fly out of bangkok, and then return to stay over 30 days.

--- End quote ---

Is it possible to get an extension for certain medical reasons, without the re-entry into Thailand?

RandiL:

--- Quote from: Susan on May 16, 2021, 11:57:46 pm ---You will have to fly out of bangkok, and then return to stay over 30 days.

--- End quote ---
I traveled to the border with Myanmar and apparently it's common practice for staff members of NGO's to walk across the bridge, bribe the guard in Myanmar to stamp your passport, then walk back and reenter Thailand. Sounded a little dicey to us so we just gazed across the river but didn't cross.

Sent from my dual-floppy Victor 9000 using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version