Author Topic: How to choose legging of right size?  (Read 640 times)

Offline mf2020

How to choose legging of right size?
« on: May 18, 2021, 04:10:15 am »
A few years ago I started to get addicted to women legging, I am lucky to be able to buy some very cheap women faux legging nearby but they are no brand, I'd like to try something more expensive like those from Adidas or Nike or anything...

problems are
1. How to choose the right size? Is there any tips or advice? For those cheap leggings I have spent a lot of money on different sizes before I can pick a right size for me but my experience is different source will give different sizing a little bit. Prices of those Adidas or Nike is not affordable to get a lot of different sizes

2. What is usually the difference between leggings for men and women? In addition to some of men's style may have leave a bag or some special design for crotch

3. Which brand will you recommend for the best fit and feel? Usually for summer and autumn

4. Any other advice?

Offline RandiL

• Formerly RandyL
  • On the way
Re: How to choose legging of right size?
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2021, 05:37:41 pm »
Most places you buy from online will have sizing information, such as Large fits waist 30 inches, hips, maybe length. You won't find that they all match your body. I just try to pick something that looks reasonably close. I also look at reviews to see if people say they run bigger or smaller than the given size.

Also online you should be able to return them if they still have the tags on, haven't been washed, etc.

I don't know anything about men's vs women's. I only buy women's.

Sent from my dual-floppy Victor 9000 using Tapatalk
Forging my new, best life as Randi

My personal blog thread: Randi the lost traveler, finding the right road at last

My HRT thread: Randi's HRT Journal

Offline mf2020

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2021, 04:41:45 am »
Most places you buy from online will have sizing information, such as Large fits waist 30 inches, hips, maybe length. You won't find that they all match your body. I just try to pick something that looks reasonably close. I also look at reviews to see if people say they run bigger or smaller than the given size.

Also online you should be able to return them if they still have the tags on, haven't been washed, etc.

I don't know anything about men's vs women's. I only buy women's.

you are women's leggings fans too? Where do you get quality women leggings? Can you give me some recommendations?

Offline RandiL

• Formerly RandyL
  • On the way
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2021, 03:20:59 pm »
you are women's leggings fans too? Where do you get quality women leggings? Can you give me some recommendations?
My advice was more general than just for leggings. I mostly wear them for workouts. Long ones for winter outdoors. 3/4 ones for workouts indoors in winter. I wear skorts in summer.

My favorites are from Under Armour. I also have some ok ones from Costco.

Forging my new, best life as Randi

My personal blog thread: Randi the lost traveler, finding the right road at last

My HRT thread: Randi's HRT Journal

Offline Rachel Montgomery

• Family
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2021, 03:47:40 pm »
I like the DriFit ones for workouts.  Old Navy has some reasonably priced performance leggings.

Offline DKTGSupport

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2021, 04:35:19 pm »
I use Adidas Alphaskin (adidas-alphaskin-long-tight-women-dt6214.) when train at home. In mens pants I use 30" and the ones I've from Adidas is US size XS (0-2). And they fit me so well, just remember to wear "tucking-pants" cos it gives the best result.
"I wish there was another sex, a neutral one. One with no parts. One that was outside of the whole reproduction thing. Then people would never even see me as an option. That would be really nice."

Genderrelated accounts : AVEN / Youtube