Author Topic: Dysphoria with my new vagina  (Read 412 times)

Offline Adboug

• Visitor
Dysphoria with my new vagina
« on: May 21, 2021, 05:40:43 pm »
Hello. I am a 21 year old girl and I have been srs in Thailand for about 2 years. Today I can say that I am not happy with the result, it does not look like a vagina at all, I know that many of you say that all vaginas are different, but believe me, even the ugliest vagina in the world still looks like a vagina , I am talking about a bare hole with a higher vagina attempt. I will never be able to show it to anyone and I have not told anyone about this upset, not even my mom, so I could say that you are the first people I am telling this to. I am not going to hold the surgeon responsible for this because I really do not think it was a bad result but simply this is the result within your capabilities, this has been the result of my impatience, of not knowing how to find the right surgeon to meet my expectations. I don't know how I am going to cope with this for the rest of my life but it is a tormenting feeling, I started my transition very young being the happiest girl in the world and this seems like a very cruel ending, it is ironic that my dysphoria is due to my new vagina,

I am considering the idea of going for a vulva reconstruction, I have seen that Dr. Brassards is available for it but I would like to ask you if you know more surgeons who perform some type of correction and if someone is in the same situation it would also help me to listen to you, I don't know if I have any chance of improving the situation but at least I will try.

Thank you all for the support and help.

Offline Rakel

• Formerly known as Dani
  • Rakel@susans.org
Re: Dysphoria with my new vagina
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2021, 10:20:25 pm »
Good evening Adboug,

I noticed that this is your first post here on Susan's Place and I would like to officially welcome you to our little corner of the internet. We are a supportive website for anyone with any kind of gender related issue. We have Terms of Service that are designed to keep Susan's Place Family Friendly because we have many under age members here.

I will post links to the Terms of Service and links to other important information. Please take a look at these links.

Also, if you have a moment or two, please stop by the Introductions Forum and tell us a little about yourself.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Links to Terms of Service:

Things that you should read

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

And now back to your topic.

GCS revisions are more common than we would like to see. While many people are happy with their first result, if you are unhappy for any reason, seek a consult with any surgeon with a good reputation. The only way to get a factual answer to your issues is to be examined by an experienced surgeon.

Are you looking into a US based surgeon or are you willing to return to Thailand? Both countries have several good surgeons.

Retired Pharmacist with over 40 years experience in Hospital and Retail Pharmacies.
I still keep my professional licence active and in good standing.

Offline AnonyMs

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2021, 03:15:01 am »
I’d not look at Brassard for revision. He does fairly minimal labia normally for srs so probably not what you want at this point.

Offline angelats

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2021, 08:54:08 am »
Hello Adboug,

it is absolutely amazing what today's medicine can do.

On a spiritual level, self-acceptance is important. Learning to accept and love yourself. Also to love your body, mind and spirit.

Finally, learning to accept love from other beings.

From what you write, I think it is right that you strive for a better result of the operation.

It is great to be alive. And even with problems and shortcomings it is possible to live a very good, joyful, happy life.

Best wishes and kind regards

Angelats

Tags: