Author Topic: Hi girls I'm Bobbi.  (Read 187 times)

Offline Bobbisocksgrl

• Visitor
Hi girls I'm Bobbi.
« on: May 22, 2021, 11:59:22 am »
Hi girls I'm Bobbi. Here is my story if you have questions please feel free to ask. I am looking to make friends here. I am in my late 60’s I self-identify as a Lesbian TS.

***For my whole story, please go to my very first posting that I submitted earlier today:
                It's my life such that it is
  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,256824.msg2423260.html#msg2423260

Please do not misunderstand my post I am not looking for sympathy and I have come to grips with my condition. I will get this figured out. But actually, I am leaving this here for the next gal in my circumstances so she can learn it’s ok to want to be a girl even if you can not or will not transition. I have some details to work out. My plan is to work a couple more years then under it all 😊 it will be all Bobbi all the time.
Hugs,
Bobbi
« Last Edit: May 22, 2021, 03:31:52 pm by Northern Star Girl »

Offline Julie H

• Formerly known as White Rabbit
Re: Hi girls I'm Bobbi.
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2021, 04:44:41 pm »
Welcome to Susan's
Julie

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Have a gentle manner ❤️
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2021, 05:06:20 pm »
Bobbi,

Welcome!

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Online Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2021, 05:21:13 pm »
@Bobbisocksgrl
Dear Bobbi:
Thank you for following my suggestion in my Welcome Message to you in response to your very first posting this morning... and my invitation for you to Introduce yourself here on the Introductions Forums.

Now that more members will be aware of you and also know a little more about you I am certain that as you exchange you comments and thoughts around the various threads and topics here on the Forums that you may even find and make some new like-minded friends here.

Once again, Welcome to Susan's Place and the Forums.
Warm wishes,
Danielle

« Last Edit: May 22, 2021, 06:32:15 pm by Northern Star Girl »
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 41

Tags: