Community Conversation > Non-binary talk

Bottom surgery options for those do not want full SRS?

(1/2) > >>

Bobbisocksgrl:
I am not able to have full SRS but would like to have the nether region “cleaned up” . I had a bilateral Orchitomy a number of years ago, where can I go to find out what my options are?

Rakel:
We can offer some help, but first you must clearly define what you need to have done. The options open to you are varied and numerous. Just saying that you want an area cleaned up does not tell us much.

A number of people here have had a procedure called minimal depth vaginoplasty, where externally you will look entirely female but have no vaginal depth and vaginal sexual intercourse would not be possible.

How much of your penis would you like to retain? Do you desire complete amputation of your penis or would you like to retain some length? Keep in mind that any surgery will cut nerves and you may end up with a non functioning or even a totally numb penis.

I have also heard of, but not personally seen of something called nullification, where there is no external genitalia and a person would be entirely smooth in the groin except for an opening for urination.

When you had the orchiectomy, did you retain the scrotum or have that removed along with the testicles? If you still have your scrotum, that can be removed at any time.

In addition to all this, there is pubic hair. Do you want to remove it all, just reduce some of it or even add to it by transplanting hair from other areas?

The choice is yours. You just need to know exactly what you want to do.

Bobbisocksgrl:
Hi Rakel, I am not sure what my options are. I had heard about the nullification surgery and I don’t have any interest in that. As for dealing with the penis I don’t know even what my options are. Thus my question. So much emphasis is put on full on SRS. Not much on those who don’t seek full on SRS.

But to try to answer your questions:
When not aroused My penis projects a half to three quarters of an inch and is very easily pushed back in. Oh and when I had the orchidotomy the scrotum was left in tact. If I could I would have I believe it is called a Labiaplasty and have a hood created to hold the penis up and inside. Daily cleansing would be a must and it would require removal and reinsertion to urinate, but that is preferred to losing the ability to orgasm.

RandiL:
I believe that they can fashion the sensitive portion of your penis into a female clitoris. So you could have female orgasms that way.

Your urethra would also be rebuilt along with the labiaplasty in a female way as well.

So that's something you can ask about.

Sent from my dual-floppy Victor 9000 using Tapatalk

Angelaney:

--- Quote from: Bobbisocksgrl on May 23, 2021, 10:14:08 am ---Hi Rakel, I am not sure what my options are. I had heard about the nullification surgery and I don’t have any interest in that. As for dealing with the penis I don’t know even what my options are. Thus my question. So much emphasis is put on full on SRS. Not much on those who don’t seek full on SRS.

But to try to answer your questions:
When not aroused My penis projects a half to three quarters of an inch and is very easily pushed back in. Oh and when I had the orchidotomy the scrotum was left in tact. If I could I would have I believe it is called a Labiaplasty and have a hood created to hold the penis up and inside. Daily cleansing would be a must and it would require removal and reinsertion to urinate, but that is preferred to losing the ability to orgasm.

--- End quote ---

I was going to respond to your first post, but I either forgot or didn't hit the post button.
You describe my physical "situation" quite accurately. I'm quite underdeveloped.

I'm in a relationship with someone (actually a BF and GF) who like(s) things exactly as they are, so I guess that makes me feel accepted and stops me thinking about surgery. Both do want me to have orchiectomy, but nether want any visible change in that area (including shrinkage), so all the standard options don't really work for us.

I should also mention that this seems to trigger certain people (not here, but on social media) who believe that i'm not being true to myself by not being all that bothered about full SRS.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version