Author Topic: Hey babes! This is a reintroduction for Madeline  (Read 229 times)

Offline madeleine

Hey babes! This is a reintroduction for Madeline
« on: May 25, 2021, 07:30:37 pm »
If anybody remembers me, I'm here!  If nobody remembers me I guess I'm still here?

A lot has changed for me! I'd love to hear from people I knew before and from new people.  I'm getting ready for bottom surgery. Say hey to me!

Offline Rakel

• Formerly known as Dani
  • Rakel@susans.org
Re: Hey babes! This is a reintroduction for Madeline
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2021, 07:53:41 pm »
Good evening madeleine,

I see that you haven't posted anything since last August. What have you been up to all winter long?

Retired Pharmacist with over 40 years experience in Hospital and Retail Pharmacies.
I still keep my professional licence active and in good standing.

Offline madeleine

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2021, 08:31:17 pm »
Hi Rakel! Yeah, it's been a while. What have you been up to?

I've was trying to survive 2020 like everyone else. I'm divorced, on my own, on HRT, I'm out to the whole world for starters. I'm planning on bottom surgery now.

Offline Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2021, 09:51:44 pm »
@Madeline
Dear Madeline:
Of course I remember you...  and I am glad that you found your way back to positng again on the Forums.

As you did last year in 2020, I and our other members ikewise were trying to survive the lockdowns, not being able to be out and about, and for those of us that have businesses and jobs,.... just trying to stay solvent with regard to our finances.

Good news that you are now on HRT and out to the "whole world" and even planning for GCS.
As you feel comfortable doing please continue with updating all of us that are "following" you.

Again, I am so very glad that you are "back"....
.... OH, and I had just viewed your terrific photo that you posted an hour ago on
      The Official “You Look Fabulous Darling” 12.0

You indeed look Fabulous!!!!  Thank you for sharing.  I will be eagerly looking for you future postings around the various forums topics and threads.
HUGS
Danielle

Anybody here remember me? I'm back and this is what I look like now. Am I fabulous?

Hi Rakel! Yeah, it's been a while. What have you been up to?

I've was trying to survive 2020 like everyone else. I'm divorced, on my own, on HRT, I'm out to the whole world for starters. I'm planning on bottom surgery now.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2021, 10:56:20 pm by Northern Star Girl »
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 41

Offline madeleine

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2021, 10:53:18 pm »
@Madeline
Dear Madeline:
Of course I remember you...  and I am glad that you found your way back to positng again on the Forums.

As you did last year in 2020, I and our other members ikewise were trying to survive the lockdowns, not being able to be out and about, and for those of us that have businesses and jobs,.... just trying to stay solvent with regard to our finances.

Good news that you are now on HRT and out to the "whole world" and even planning for GCS.
As you feel comfortable doing please continue with updating all of us that are "following" you.

Again, I am so very glad that you are "back"....
.... OH, and I had just viewed your terrific photo that you posted an hour ago on
      The Official “You Look Fabulous Darling” 12.0

You indeed Fabulous!!!!  Thank you for sharing.  I will be eagerly looking for you future postings around the various forums topics and threads.
HUGS
Danielle

What a sweet welcome Danielle!  Thank you.  But be careful, once I start talking it's hard to stop me!  I hope you and your business made it through lockdown in one piece.

Tags: