General Discussions > Nature and Pastimes

Foxy!

(1/1)

Devlyn:
I locked up the chippy tonight and this fox walked over to see if we had any yummies.  :)

Northern Star Girl:
@Devlyn
Dear Devlyn:
   Hmmm, a new menu item perhaps?

Here, there are not a lot of Foxes running around town, but we have lots of Raccoons,
and much more dangerous and hungry Bears that can be seen roaming the streets and
private properties like mine !!!
HUGS,
Danielle

--- Quote from: Devlyn on May 29, 2021, 05:44:20 pm ---I locked up the chippy tonight and this fox walked over to see if we had any yummies.  :)

--- End quote ---

RandiL:
I love to see foxes! Thank you for that photo.

When I moved to Colorado I never saw them, and then years later their population increased to where we'd see one every week or so. But then an epidemic of mange caught on and they mostly died off. One even crawled under our front walkway and died there. Poor thing had gnawed its own tail down to bone from the itching.

Now they're increasing again. And people see a lot more bobcats. We never see mountain lions, but you can be sure they see us!

Our black bears are not particularly dangerous, just looking for a good meal. But the local laws require bear proof trash containers, or keep them inside until pickup day.

Sent from my dual-floppy Victor 9000 using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version