Author Topic: Hello from Alongroad  (Read 246 times)

Offline Alongroad

• Visitor
Hello from Alongroad
« on: June 05, 2021, 01:41:48 am »
Hello  all

I remember being in nursery school, watching female figure skating asking my parents why I wasn’t a girl. Growing up never seemed right although I excelled in many area, school, athletics and friends.

I always had the most beautiful girlfriends.  I would also sneak into my mothers bathroom when I was in school, while she was working and wear her bras, throw on some makeup for 15 minutes and then neatly put everything back.

As I grew up, the women I was with thought I was the most romantic, intimate lover ever. I would indeed love them, but when we “fooled around” and made love, the additional element that made it seem different for them was the detail in my attention while caressing and touching them. Not only did I love them, I admired and envied their bodies wishing I could absolutely feel what they felt. Absolutely wishing I had their breasts, soft skin, curves with beautiful butts and features.

Got married, have amazing and successful kids and a beautiful and wonderful family that is probably looked at as ideal. In fact, my life truly is remarkable with the only thing missing being; that every single day I wish I would magically turn into a woman, switch roles with my wife. Wake up with soft skin, breasts, juicy butt, long hair and a true female role in life - every single day, multiple times a day I want this!

I am deathly afraid of changing and impacting so many lives if I share this with anyone; it torments me day in and day out. I put and value my family and friends at the expense of my true internal lifelong desires. I feel so many woman make sacrifices everyday for their loved ones; maybe I am doing that from an entirely different perspective- I don’t know, but that’s how I justify it to myself.

I can’t be that selfish and negatively effect so many, but I have finally started something for myself and have been taking small doses of hormones. Yes, once my skin gets a little softer, maybe my nipples become a little more sensitive, my mind becomes more at ease, I will evoke the courage to maybe tell one person and possibly change the world of so many around me, but finally take the first concrete steps towards womanhood. If nothing else, I see so many with little man boobs, strength diminishing as they age, so I won’t negatively stick out to the world and my family.

Scared to death while my heart has butterflies with excitement about possibilities.  Keeping this secret inside for my entire life is a never ending story and journey and maybe, just maybe the recent big step I have taken may indeed force the issue.

So my new internet friends; YOU ALL are the only ones who know my deepest secrets and even if not one person knows or understands my plight, I feel better just writing it down.

I wish each of you the very best in finding your dreams, being able to live as who you want too and congratulate anyone who has the courage to take the private and public steps to achieve you what you indeed want.

Offline Maid Marion

Re: Hello from Alongroad
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2021, 05:37:34 am »
Hi Alongroad!

Welcome!

Marion

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Have a gentle manner ❤️
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2021, 06:28:08 am »
HiI Alongroad!

Welcome!

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline Maria2018

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2021, 03:27:18 pm »
Hi Alongroad!
A lot of what you've written really resonates with me. Especially with weighing up the potential impact on those around you.
I find that even though no one in my "real" life knows about this massive part of me, which has to stay hidden, just being able to post and talk to people on here as myself, without needing to hide anything, is an amazing help. Like... it's an outlet for my true self. Hopefully you'll find the same :)

Maria

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

"In a world that has decided that it's going to lose its mind,
Be more kind my friends, try to be more kind." - Frank Turner

Offline Rachel Montgomery

• Family
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2021, 04:07:20 pm »
Hi.  Welcome.

I was never particularly interested in figure skating, but who hasn’t watched a really good one and been at least a little envious.  As for the rest of it, I understand.  Been there, done that (except the HRT).

I’m stuck.  I can’t transition.  But, I can relate.

Offline Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2021, 04:40:19 pm »
@Alongroad
Dear Alongroad:

I am very happy that you followed the LINK that I gave to you to come here to the Introductions Forum.
Thank you for coming here to Introduce yourself and to tell more members about yourself.

In my reply to your previous posting earlier today when I Officially Welcomed you to Susan's Place
I had given you important information and rules that will help you to navigate safely around
the forums.  Please take some time to read over the information.

I will be eagerly looking for your future posting around the Forums.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me
via E-Mail at   northernstargirl@susans.org

Warm Regards... and again Welcome to Susan's Place and the Forums.
Danielle 
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 41

Offline Alongroad

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2021, 06:52:51 am »
Thanks for the welcoming recognitions

Rachel / Maria

Agree completely that writing things down and sharing, even covertly makes me feel better to a good degree

Glad to hear others are in similar situations ~ Sad to hear others are in similar situations as I know wat they are going through.

I wish you two and all nothing but contentment and for everything to work out on whatever and wherever that road takes you.

Tags: