Author Topic: My journey  (Read 262 times)

Offline KimberC

• Visitor
My journey
« on: June 06, 2021, 07:01:23 pm »
My journey started tough for me and now a light at the end of the tunnel.As a young boy,knew I loved feminine clothing.All start seeing a dress my mom had on the bed I seen.Was 10 years old at the time and mom saw with concern.She saw more concern after telling her I wanted to dress as a girl for Halloween after that.She let me do it and dad was OK with it.Mom saw I was happy and this did not stop after this happened.Started with crossdressing after that and every thing changed as I got older.At age 16,knew I wanted to be one of the girls one day.Mom,she was concerned and one day we had a talk.Said I was hiding something at age 25 and it was true.I finally came out at age 25 as transgender and mom accepted it right away.Dad,it took him a couple days to accept it.Both learned I went through a tough life in pain and I am much happier now.Been supportive ever since.Even supported me when I had my breast augmentation and trachea shave 7 months into living and dressing as female when I was 25.They are glad to have a happy daughter instead of an unhappy son

Offline Rachel Montgomery

• Family
Re: My journey
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2021, 10:26:56 pm »
That is nice.  I am glad your family is supportive and accepting. 

Offline pamelatransuk

• Finally taking action after decades of suppression
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2021, 02:02:56 am »
Hello Kimber and welcome to this wonderful website.

Thank you for such an uplifting story and clearly you have understanding caring parents.

Wishing you happiness and success.

Hugs

Pamela xx

Offline KimberC

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2021, 06:49:09 pm »
My parents say they don't miss the unhappy son to this day.Also mom and I are much closer.We go out do things together,one is a trip to the nail salon.Also both are glad I have a husband that loves accepts me for who I am

Tags: