Community Conversation > Crossdresser talk

A good basic for a Beginner

<< < (2/3) > >>

Maid Marion:
https://www.trunkclub.com/womens-style/rectangle-body-shape

RandiL:
I like tops that are cut with a somewhat narrower waist and then flare out a little at the hips. Even though my body isn't shaped that way, it provides the illusion. Not too tight though.

For breasts I used to fill plastic newspaper delivery bags with water. They were nice and jiggly, although they would fall out if my bra wasn't full coverage lol. Had to go through a lot of bags to find some that didn't leak.

You can also buy silicone "chicken cutlets" breast enhancers that some women wear to look bigger. They're under $40 for a pair on Amazon.

Sent from my dual-floppy Victor 9000 using Tapatalk

Rakel:
Good evening MartinMonroe,

I see that this is your first post here on Susan's Place and I would like to take a few moments to officially welcome you to our little corner of the internet.  We are a supportive website for everyone with any kind of gender related issue. We do have Terms of Service and I will post links to the Terms of Service and other important information below. We are moderated within the Terms of Service because we have many members here who are underage and we must keep Susan's Place Family Friendly for those members.
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Things that you should readSite Terms of Service & Rules to Live ByStandard Terms & DefinitionsPost Ranks (including when you can upload an avatar)Cautionary NoteReputation rulesNews posting & quoting guidelinesPhoto, avatars, & signature images policyMembership Agreement____________________________________________________________________________________

And now back to your question.

Women's fashion vary so much that the only reliable way to get a good fit is to try them on.

If shopping in a retail store is not for you, then mail order companies that offer free returns are a viable option. Once you know your size from any specific manufacturer, you can confidently reorder the same size for additional items.

It works for me.  :-*

MartinMonroe:
Okay, what do I want to say. Thank you for the warm reception.

First: I bought balloons and I fill them with water. I tried 250 ml and 500 ml. 250 ml felt really okay, but the one bra I have is C-cup and with 500 ml the cups are full or almost. I was surprised that it worked, but I am affraid that they will crack in the worst moment possible. 250 ml is also okay but maybe in a smaller bra. (Next step could be cleavage. I think it is interesting.)

@RandiL
Did the  plastic newspaper delivery bags crack sometimes? How can you prevent?

Second: Shopping. I don't really think that it would be a big thing for me to buy clothes in the local shop. I did with the bra, too. I was prepared for an akward reaction, but it didn't happen. I was surprised that the sales woman treat me like I bought a pair of socks. I think I would say that it is for my girl friend or my cousin. I don't know if that sounds true, but I cannot imagine that anyone would start a discussion about it. But it is pointless somehow because the real benefit of visiting the store should be that I can use the changeroom.

So I would go there with my bra on, but I am maybe not want to put make up on and don't have a wig that I feel comfortable with. They look very used. I have only the bra on and I could understand if the sales (wo)man is distrusting me and want to check if I hide something to steal it. I would feel unconfortable if I have to pra and put the balloons or socks there on a table. If I would know that they only ask a question or try to start an akward talk. I would say something like: "It is what it looks like. Are you not allowed to sell to people like me? I can leave if you wish." But I  am affraid that I have to undress parts of the outfit. I am used to be bold, but that would destroy my self-confidence. What do I have to expect? (edit note: I just want to add how insecure I am about that part. It is possible that I tell lies to myself. But the rollercoaster of emotions is part of the attraction of crossdressing to me.)

The rectangle now reminds me of my ex girl friend. She loved dressing and she knows what she is doing. I will study some photos. I never thought we could go partner look. But I will not ask her, she wouldn't be amused. She didn't like gays and I won't know what she thinks about this.

MartinMonroe

RandiL:

--- Quote from: MartinMonroe on June 10, 2021, 05:32:11 pm ---
@RandiL
Did the  plastic newspaper delivery bags crack sometimes? How can you prevent?

--- End quote ---

Once I found bags that didn't leak, or at least only very slowly, I kept them for a long time and kept reusing them. Sometimes I had to undo the rubber bands and refill then because the water evaporated. I never had one break, even when it fell out onto the ground although they could develop tiny pinhole leaks.

--- Quote from: MartinMonroe on June 10, 2021, 05:32:11 pm ---Second: Shopping. I don't really think that it would be a big thing for me to buy clothes in the local shop. I did with the bra, too. I was prepared for an akward reaction, but it didn't happen. I was surprised that the sales woman treat me like I bought a pair of socks. I think I would say that it is for my girl friend or my cousin. I don't know if that sounds true, but I cannot imagine that anyone would start a discussion about it. But it is pointless somehow because the real benefit of visiting the store should be that I can use the changeroom.

So I would go there with my bra on, but I am maybe not want to put make up on and don't have a wig that I feel comfortable with. They look very used. I have only the bra on and I could understand if the sales (wo)man is distrusting me and want to check if I hide something to steal it. I would feel unconfortable if I have to pra and put the balloons or socks there on a table. If I would know that they only ask a question or try to start an akward talk. I would say something like: "It is what it looks like. Are you not allowed to sell to people like me? I can leave if you wish." But I  am affraid that I have to undress parts of the outfit. I am used to be bold, but that would destroy my self-confidence. What do I have to expect? (edit note: I just want to add how insecure I am about that part. It is possible that I tell lies to myself. But the rollercoaster of emotions is part of the attraction of crossdressing to me.)

--- End quote ---

I don't know what things are like where you live. I don't even try to look female when I shop for clothes, I just wear what I want and don't bother with makeup.

I tried on some women's jeans at Walmart. They have an attendant who counts the number of items you have when you go into the dressing room and makes sure you come out with the same number. She simply asked me if I wanted the men's jeans, but was fine when I said no, I want these.

Most other stores don't even watch who goes into the dressing room. I've never had any questions.

Sent from my dual-floppy Victor 9000 using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version