Community Conversation > Orchiectomy and Penectomy

My turn

(1/4) > >>

Jane.Shannon:
Tomorrow, June 24, 2021, I am headed to the VA hospital in Seattle where they will perform an orchiectomy.  I will admit to some nerves, but mostly about the recovery.  I am ready to be closer to who I was supposed to be physically.

Jane

RandiL:
Good luck Jane. I hope your healing goes smoothly.

My smartphone thinks it's smarter than me. It's probably right.

Northern Star Girl:
@Jane.Shannon
Dear Jane:
This is certainly one of the bigger and bold steps in your transposition journey.
I wish you well and a successful surgery with good results and a quick recovery and subsequent healing.

Please keep me and the rest of your followers updated as you feel comfortable doing.

HUGS, and best wishes to you.
Danielle 

--- Quote from: Jane.Shannon on June 23, 2021, 10:39:25 pm ---Tomorrow, June 24, 2021, I am headed to the VA hospital in Seattle where they will perform an orchiectomy.  I will admit to some nerves, but mostly about the recovery.  I am ready to be closer to who I was supposed to be physically.

Jane

--- End quote ---

Rakel:

--- Quote from: Jane.Shannon on June 23, 2021, 10:39:25 pm ---Tomorrow, June 24, 2021, I am headed to the VA hospital in Seattle where they will perform an orchiectomy.  I will admit to some nerves, but mostly about the recovery.  ...

--- End quote ---

Jane,

This is a big step. Congratulations. May I ask, is this your first surgery?

Recovery from an orchiectomy is not too difficult for almost everyone. You should be up and about in a day or two. Let us know how things went. Take care.  :-*

Nadine Spirit:
My best to you! I hope everything goes smoothly.  I love that I had my orchi 2 years ago.  One of my better decisions.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version