Community Conversation > Transgender talk

Passing, even though I am the dirtiest.

<< < (3/3)

BritneyX:

--- Quote from: Oldandcreaky on June 26, 2021, 07:50:17 am ---
But, lawdy, I'm a dirty mess. My garden, on the other hand, wows. I'm in the process of laying a fieldstone path with a couple lovely curves in it. That's literal tons of soil to dig and literal tons of sand to shovel. Then I'll line it with blue green hostas. I've also been working on the soil of my coming big garden. I have its boundaries mostly built and I moved a ton and a half of manure to it yesterday, all by hand. See why I'm so damn dirty? I'm glad no one seems to care.

--- End quote ---

I would love to have your garden, upgrade problem and all.  I just moved back Home to Texas, and have farming in the Family genes.  I will settle for a bountiful garden to fulfill my recipes with! 

Oldandcreaky:
My garden is my happy place, BritneyX. Every year, utterly unlike me, it grows more beautiful. I like when drivers slow their roll to enjoy it too.

BritneyX:
My gardening attempt in a group project back in Louisiana was pretty much a flop.  Bad soil, constant rain, constant insects, constant weeds and a Step-Daughter who planted the varities of vegetables without much forethought about where they should go.  My entire crop of Basil got destroyed by an organic disease/insect product that left the Basil tainted with an extreme peppermint taste.   Gardening is good for the Soul as the gardener is nourishing Life.   

Jordynfae:

--- Quote from: Rachel on June 26, 2021, 09:53:47 pm ---I am tall 6'1 or 2. I have not measured in years. I go to the gym and lift three times a week and love it. I am thin and muscular with very little fat. No one at the gym looks or says anything.

--- End quote ---

I'm also 6'2, most people don't say much to me, But I think it cause my height is pretty intimidating, even tho I only work out my lower half lol

Oldandcreaky:

--- Quote from: BritneyX on October 20, 2021, 05:11:36 am ---My gardening attempt in a group project back in Louisiana was pretty much a flop.  Bad soil, constant rain, constant insects, constant weeds and a Step-Daughter who planted the varities of vegetables without much forethought about where they should go.  My entire crop of Basil got destroyed by an organic disease/insect product that left the Basil tainted with an extreme peppermint taste.   Gardening is good for the Soul as the gardener is nourishing Life.

--- End quote ---

So far, my garden is only trees and bushes. I planted about 80 trees this summer and fall and about 50 bushes. They're the skeleton of my garden. Next summer, I'll add another 50 bushes and then finally, the flowers and veggie beds. It all takes time when you're old and creaky.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version