Community Conversation > Transgender talk

Passing, even though I am the dirtiest.

<< < (2/3) > >>

RandiL:
Well I walked into town in sandals, jeans, fleece and a hat. Not attempting to pass as anything other than myself, but somehow a guy on the street clocked me and mocked me. Clock 'n Mock (TM pending). I guess it's good that he saw me as a trans woman?!?

My smartphone thinks it's smarter than me. It's probably right.

Rachel:
I went to Costco and Harbor Freight today. I had on shorts and a top and sneakers. I guy held the door for me when I went into Harbor Freight. Costco, I blended in and was just buying my usual food. Nothing out of the ordinary.

My hair is very curly and long. I have stopped coloring it but I think I will color it tomorrow or Monday.

I went to a food store yesterday and got some simple mills product and a pound of swiss cheese. I was gendered fine by the deli staff. I did self check out.

I am tall 6'1 or 2. I have not measured in years. I go to the gym and lift three times a week and love it. I am thin and muscular with very little fat. No one at the gym looks or says anything.

I do not know if I pass. It is important to me but as time goes by I think I blend in well.

davina61:
Your not the only dirty one, after a day working on the hotrod covered in muck and stuff wearing my old technicians work wear I still "pass" . 5ft 10 but chunky built 

Oldandcreaky:
I'm glad to read that I'm not the only one who doesn't wax and weave my eyebrows, but still gets along just fine. Speaking of just fine, that's you, Big Kim. You look like any ol' gal to me. Now, you might not sound like any ol' gal, but you look just fine. I bet you do get grubby, Davina. I once spent an afternoon removing silver maple roots with a sawzall and a shovel. I was as dirty as a person can be. Then I remembered to run a broken railing to the local welder to repair it. People were afraid of him because he was chronically cranky and incredibly filthy, but when he saw me that day, he saw his sister in dirt and labor and he smiled wide. So, dirt can open some doors.

Rakel:

--- Quote from: Oldandcreaky on June 27, 2021, 07:18:23 am ---...but when he saw me that day, he saw his sister in dirt and labor and he smiled wide. So, dirt can open some doors.

--- End quote ---

;D sister in dirt.

I can relate to that. Sometime a girl just has to do what a girl has to do. I clean up nicely with soap and water. I am sure we all do.  :laugh:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version