Community Conversation > Crossdresser talk

Wearing my wife's wedding dress

(1/3) > >>

Ciara:
I'm alone at home this morning which gives me the opportunity to dress femme without fear of interruption. I was tidying a wardrobe when I saw the wedding dress my wife wore 35 years ago. Well I had to try it on. Obviously it doesn't fit but I adapted it, tieing the sleeves behind as they are too narrow. I also had to extend a button at the back with string so I could tie the back to hold up the dress.
We'll it is the most amazing and one of the most beautiful experiences I have ever had. I am wearing it as I type and I have never felt so feminine, so beautiful and dare I say so sexy!
I now understand why the wedding dress means so much to a girl on her big day. I have never before felt so good and so feminine.
Stay safe and well.
Ciara.

Devlyn:
bzzzzzzz

Unless you have been invited by your wife to wear her wedding dress, that is completely off limits. Those things are sacred grounds.  ;D

Brina_cd:

--- Quote from: Devlyn on July 03, 2021, 06:53:24 am ---bzzzzzzz

Unless you have been invited by your wife to wear her wedding dress, that is completely off limits. Those things are sacred grounds.  ;D

--- End quote ---
This... Her clothes in general are a bad idea, but the WEDDING DRESS? 1000x worse...

Sent from my SM-A716U1 using Tapatalk

Pammie:

--- Quote from: Devlyn on July 03, 2021, 06:53:24 am ---bzzzzzzz

--- End quote ---
That really is 7 steps too far! Imagine if she found out or, heaven forbid, caught you! Devastated would be such an understatement!
Please think about that - it’s a very treacherous thing to do to your wife.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sylvia:
Speaking as an SO, just NO!!! Unforgiveable.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version