Community Conversation > Gender Correction Surgery

Gender Ressignment Surgery In Amsterdam , Netherlands...

(1/1)

Gianna Chondrokoukis:
Hi there !

A friend of mine, plans to have sex reassgnment surgery in Amsterdam.
 If you are an Amsterdam citizen , and work there, you can have SRS with no cost, as she has been informed. So she moves to Amsterdam.

But she can't find any details about it! No photos, no results of the surgery, nothing.  :(
Does anybody have any information about having SRS in Amsterdam ?
F.e. photos with results, names of the doctors and anything else related?

Thank you very much !  :)

Northern Star Girl:
Dear Gianna:
I see that you have been a member here on Susan's Place and the Forums for well over 7 years
and you have just posted for the very first time.

I am not going to sidetrack your topic, posting and questions.   
So, if you feel so inclined, I would like you to find your way to the Introductions Forum to briefly tell more members about yourself and to let them know that you are here on Susan's Place! 

***I will post some more information for you on my response to your posting there on the Introductions Forum if you decide to post there.

With more exposure to more members here you will be able to get more responses to your questions and concerns.
Wishing your well as you continue to be involved in the forums.

Here is a link to the complete Site Rules and Terms of Service so you may read them here.  Please take the time to carefully read them.

NOTE: Now, after all of this Greeting and Welcoming stuff, I will give you and other readers the thread back so that the conversation can continue on.

Again, I am glad to see that you have submitted a posting on the Forums.  I will be eagerly looking for your future postings around the Forums.
            WELCOME to Susan's Place and the Forums

If you have any questions you can contact ME via email    northernstargirl@susans.org
Warm regards and best wishes to you.
Danielle
Global Moderator

AnonyMs:
There’s a few photos around if you keep looking with google. Wouldn’t risk it myself though.

Carla68:
Hi
I have just had my surgery at MKVelsen Klinek near Amsterdam

It was covered by insurance (you have to check which contracts each insurance company has with which surgeons to make sure fully covered)

BUT even though I was already on hormones and diagnosed Transgender in the UK I had to go through the Dutch psychology system about 16 month wait for intake and 4 months (to get homones if not already started as in my case)

you need to then live as a women for a year before any chance of surgery plus if having full depth hair removal is required which is also a slow procedure

hope this helps

Thanks

Carla

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version