Community Conversation > Male to female transsexual talk (MTF)

Fully transitioned with Dr. Zukowski

<< < (2/3) > >>

Maddie:
thank you Cye99!!

Best healing wishes for you

Ive met Dr Z several times at this point and familiar with the center in Wilmette.  Actually just drove home this morning from a high volume electro session there.

I'm scheduled for surgery with Dr Z in January.
This is gonna get real. 

I have some years on you, but it's not so bad.   if I could get "former candy striper" I'll be good :😊.
Candy striper is  one of my things I wished to be when i was a teen, along with "cheerleader" and "Catholic schoolgirl"
Hugs and good luck to you hun

🌈🌈

Rachel:
I had a lot of procedures from a surgeon and some have said they do not like her directness. I can not say enough good things about her care.  I think she tells you her opinion, she is direct and unemotional and that is why I go to her. Also, she took really good care of me.

I was a 42A after my BA and am now a 38 DDD. So when I was heavier I was not happy with 555 ml Mentors implants. Now that I am thinner I am happy with my breasts. If I had gone to 700 ml I think I could have pulled it off but tops may be a bit harder to have fit well at my tummy. I am with a lot of naked males and females and my breasts fit in very well and I get a lot of compliments. Still part of me thinks what would 700 ML look like? Dr. McGinn said I could go larger but I held back. Part of me wanted to go larger and part of me wanted to be a little smaller. I am wearing a 38DD today because the 38DDD got a bath. The DD is tight ( not the band but the cups).

Congratulations on being done. :)

Cye99:
I thought I had deleted this because I was Tramadol'd out of my mind when I wrote it. Apparently I hadn't ever deleted it. So, now you guys have a drugged and lucid account of what this man did to my face over the years. Maybe if I post enough, I'll unlock the ability to include a profile photo, and you can see how I look haha

Northern Star Girl:

--- Quote from: Cye99 on July 25, 2021, 11:25:45 pm ---I thought I had deleted this because I was Tramadol'd out of my mind when I wrote it. Apparently I hadn't ever deleted it. So, now you guys have a drugged and lucid account of what this man did to my face over the years. Maybe if I post enough, I'll unlock the ability to include a profile photo, and you can see how I look haha

--- End quote ---

@Cye99
Dear Cye:
As you now know, you did NOT delete this original and first topic/posting.

I have removed your 2nd duplicate topic/posting that you submitted today.

Yes, you can post your Avatar/Profile picture once you reach 15 quality posts.
Do not post one-liners and very brief posts to try to build up quickly to the
15 post threshold.... post padding is not allowed.
Duplicate posting and Cross Postings around the various sub-forums is not allowed.

For your convenience here is a link to the complete Site Rules and Terms of Service so you may read them here.  Please take the time to carefully read them.

Soon enough with normal posting activity around the forums you will then
have the ability to post your profile Avatar picture.  Patience please.

Thank you for joining Susan's Place and the Forums.
Any questions you can Email me at  northernstargirl@susans.org

Warm Regards,
Danielle 
Global Moderator

Maddie:
Cye, (if you gave permission), I'm sure Dr Z will be showing your results.  Since you're the star of the clinic and all ;).  He showed me a slideshow of patients before & after pics.
Cole has been grea to communicate with.
Have fun.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version