Community Conversation > Crossdresser talk

Bought my first Skirt today....and...

(1/3) > >>

SheShe:
And I love it !    It is a Skort actually but feels so good.   Flexible fabric that has a camouflage style print in a light and dark grey that is just above my knees.  There are two back pockets and front pockets and it fits perfect.    My GF saw pictures of me with it on and she loves it,,, to my surprise,  she told me how comfortable it is and she loves this type of skirt.   So I bought her one just like mine and it made her happy and she wants for us to wear matching skirts when we to out to eat or something.

I do want to ask?   Is there anything I need to do to the inner liner?   The liner is not good for supporting my junk but good for a woman to cover up her junk if she exposes too much.   I plan to wear tight fitting undies to control any protrusion and that with the liner may be uncomfortable or hot.   I need to learn how to control the man spread thing and reaching down and sitting down without showing my butt,, maybe the GF will have some advice for me LOL.

Any advice from all ya gals will be appreciated also,,,, AND   where is a good place to have a selection of skirts to choose from.    I got this one from Walmart of all places.

xoxo

RandiL:
Congratulations on getting a nice and affirming skirt! I have a lot of skorts but they are all shorter than above the knee. More like mid thigh or even shorter. I use them most for running and biking.

So far I just wear tight undies under them and haven't had a problem with the liner. I did cut out the liners on a few of my old athletic shorts when they wore out and they're fine that way.

I don't understand your concern about exposing yourself in a knee length skirt. I'd think it would be hard to expose anything in that length. With that and man spread, I guess it's just a matter of training yourself.

Enjoy!

My smartphone thinks it's smarter than me. It's probably right.

barbie:
Walmart is a nice place to purchase cute, endurable and affordable skirts for teens and ladies. In late August and early September, clearance sales may start. I still keep several miniskirts purchased at Walmart about 20 or 15 years ago.

I purchased this one for juniors in 2005 from Walmart. The price was just US$1. My wife once took it, but I still keep it in my closet.

barbie~~

SheShe:
I have always under dressed except for legware out in the public eye and I have never had any un approving looks ever.    A skirt will be different of course, so the first time out my GF will go with me.

I would like some comment from any ladies who can share some input getting out in public with a skirt.  I just wish to know what to expect either way good or bad.     I think we will go to a show when I venture out.

Except for the skirt the rest of my attire will be cis male.

RandiL:

--- Quote from: SheShe on July 23, 2021, 01:35:59 pm ---I have always under dressed except for legware out in the public eye and I have never had any un approving looks ever.    A skirt will be different of course, so the first time out my GF will go with me.

I would like some comment from any ladies who can share some input getting out in public with a skirt.  I just wish to know what to expect either way good or bad.     I think we will go to a show when I venture out.

Except for the skirt the rest of my attire will be cis male.

--- End quote ---

I have received the most looks when I was not clearly presenting as either male or female. Maybe not disapproving looks (hard to tell because I didn't ask ) but nevertheless I attracted attention exactly when I was feeling uncomfortable in my presentation.

So wearing a skirt with a cis male top may not help you slide under the radar, if that's your goal. Going with your gf will help, if for no other reason than you will be more comfortable and can focus on her rather than other people around you.

All that said, I've never had significant pushback or negativity when wearing a skirt or dress. I'll find out more -- going to events tonight and tomorrow dressed that way.

My smartphone thinks it's smarter than me. It's probably right.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version