Community Conversation > Crossdresser talk

Bought my first Skirt today....and...

<< < (2/3) > >>

barbie:
I am not quite sure, but here a trend is that fewer women wear skirts. Jeans and short pants are popular. Of course, I see many women wear dresses in summer. Wearing a skirt does not make a woman look striking, but anyway skirts look more feminine and classical than short pants. Flat or high-heel sandals would match well with skirts, but here I see many young women wear athletic shoes with A-line skirts.

My first out with a skirt about 18 years ago was a kind of disaster, but it was Halloween day. Everybody was once a rookie. You may take photos of yourself to improve your style while watching them carefully afterward.

Good luck.

barbie~~

ChrissyRyan:
I am glad you like your first skirt.  My first two have little flowers on them and the other is tartan.  You will find more that will look good on you over time.  Happy shopping!

I have worn skorts also.  I like them.

Chrissy

Pammie:

--- Quote from: SheShe on July 23, 2021, 01:35:59 pm ---I have always under dressed except for legware out in the public eye and I have never had any un approving looks ever.    A skirt will be different of course, so the first time out my GF will go with me.

I would like some comment from any ladies who can share some input getting out in public with a skirt.  I just wish to know what to expect either way good or bad.     I think we will go to a show when I venture out.

Except for the skirt the rest of my attire will be cis male.

--- End quote ---
Im intrigued why you would pair a skirt with cis male clothes? What effect are you looking for? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oldandcreaky:
I saw a guy at the local farmers' market with a full beard and a dress. No one took a second look. In many places, anything goes, so wear what you want and don't worry.

Pammie:

--- Quote from: Oldandcreaky on July 25, 2021, 12:39:24 pm ---I saw a guy at the local farmers' market with a full beard and a dress. No one took a second look. In many places, anything goes, so wear what you want and don't worry.

--- End quote ---
The other side of that coin is that anything goes absolutely does NOT apply in the vast majority of places. I think most of us don’t want to be obviously gender confusing to the onlooker - at best this generates far too much attention and at worst hostility and aggression. Im genuinely confused why anyone would pair a skirt with rest of attire being male.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version