Community Conversation > Breast Augmentation

How big is the “right size” for breasts?

<< < (4/4)

Rakel:

--- Quote from: Pammie on August 15, 2021, 10:21:19 am ---I often think we focus far too much on breasts and it’s a very masculine thing. There are many things that define femininity and I don’t think having boobs as big as possible is even one of them ...

--- End quote ---

I completely agree.

Breasts are so overrated. Really, what do breasts do? Breasts feed babies, attract men and get in the way.  :D

But, they are incredibly gender confirming for those of us with gender issues.

Pammie:

--- Quote from: Rakel on August 16, 2021, 05:47:14 am ---I completely agree.

Breasts are so overrated. Really, what do breasts do? Breasts feed babies, attract men and get in the way.  :D

But, they are incredibly gender confirming for those of us with gender issues.

--- End quote ---
They are gender confirming, absolutely! But I think as a community we focus on boob size far too much. It’s a little irritating when people sometimes seem to have surgery checklists for transition (which usually include BA) but again, that’s just me. Memo to self, I don’t sweat the small stuff so why am I even worrying about this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maid Marion:
They are gender confirming.  But, when it comes to passing, how you interact with others matters much more.
Women are typically taught to be passive agressive.

https://www.curiouswriter.com/why-so-many-women-are-passive-aggressive-and-how-i-stopped/#:~:text=Passive%20aggressiveness%20isn't%20exclusive,likely%20to%20be%20passive%2Daggressive.

Being nice instead of aggressive is a feminine behavior in my social circles.
No need to be an obnoxious "Karen" if being nice gets you better results for tasks like returning stuff without hassles.  Salespeople often have "override" codes if they deem it worthwhile to use them.

Marion

Maid Marion:

Wearing a boat necked T shirt

Rachel:
Hi, I had my BA in 2017. I had 550 Mentor implants partially under the muscle. Post BA I was a 42A. I was very disappointed. I was constantly thinking I needed a larger implant.

I lost 50 pounds and I am now a 38 DDD. When I am on a teams meeting I look at my picture before the meeting and think to myself I look big. Tops fit ok mostly but some do not. Other than that I stopped looking at my boobs. Unless I put on a bathing suit on my way to the beach. I make sure the bathing suit looks ok. I still think about and am a bit apprehensive being so exposed in a bathing suit on the beach and blending in. There are no issues on the beach or bathrooms.

Guys like my boobs just fine. There are woman at parties that are bigger and smaller. No one makes an issue about boobs or bodies or anything unless it is a compliment. I am thin and a lot of woman have some extra weight. So, body insecurity is common unless you are exposed in groups often.

I agree 100% in body proportions. I would love a little closer boobs but it is what it is. I am definitely not redoing my boobs. I do not want to think about replacing them at the 10 year mark. A BA hurts and the bigger the implants the more pain. I do know I would go the same size when it is time to replace them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version