Community Conversation > Gender Correction Surgery

Peritoneal Pull-Through Tecnique

(1/2) > >>

Leah-871:
Someone here has undergone this technique, if so, could you tell me what made you choose this technique, how are its results at the level of aesthetics of the vulva, sensitivity, functionality and vaginal depth, please it would be very helpful.

Mari P:
Dr Jun has an "Ask Me Anything" video on YouTube and Facebook.
His aesthetics are amazing. I was a week away from getting my surgery from him when my insurance refused.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Katie76:

--- Quote from: Leah-871 on August 21, 2021, 06:28:12 pm ---Someone here has undergone this technique, if so, could you tell me what made you choose this technique, how are its results at the level of aesthetics of the vulva, sensitivity, functionality and vaginal depth, please it would be very helpful.

--- End quote ---

I didn't have to wait months or a year for the other techniques from other surgeons.

Tamara Tilly:

--- Quote from: Mari P on September 04, 2021, 08:22:04 pm ---Dr Jun has an "Ask Me Anything" video on YouTube and Facebook.
His aesthetics are amazing. I was a week away from getting my surgery from him when my insurance refused.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

Interesting that he mentions diverticulitis. I have some diverticularia i.e. the type which hasn't flared or caused inflammation or infection but it might still be a contra-indication.

If I was going for a full vaginoplasty as opposed to shallow-depth then peritoneal pull-through is certainly my favoured option.

SadieBlake:

--- Quote from: Katie76 on September 07, 2021, 07:00:26 pm ---I didn't have to wait months or a year for the other techniques from other surgeons.

--- End quote ---

I had pptv with only 4 months between when I contacted my surgeon to the procedure. Very happy with the outcome.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version