Community Conversation > Transgender talk

New Transgender TV Ad

(1/1)

Lady Grey:
I saw a new TV ad on YouTube today.  I found out about it from a BBC article.  It's an ad for Bhima Jewellery, an Indian jewelry company. The name of the Video is called:  "Bhima Jewellery. Pure as love."
It is really beautiful.

Warning:  You may end up crying.

Rakel:
Here is the advertisment.

It is nice to see a story like this published even if it is tied to an advertisment.

Disclaimer: I have no ties to the product sponser and I do not promote their product.

Lyric:
That's basically a beautiful life story wonderfully told in only a minute and forty seconds. I'd like to show it some of Hollywood directors who can't seem to tell a story in less than two and half hours. It may only be a jewelry ad, but they certainly put me in a more favorable mind to their products. Almost all TV ads do the opposite for me.

Pammie:

--- Quote from: Lyric on September 14, 2021, 02:19:59 pm ---That's basically a beautiful life story wonderfully told in only a minute and forty seconds. I'd like to show it some of Hollywood directors who can't seem to tell a story in less than two and half hours. It may only be a jewelry ad, but they certainly put me in a more favorable mind to their products. Almost all TV ads do the opposite for me.

--- End quote ---
Yes, beautiful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JoJoWolfe:
What a beautiful and very courageous advert

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version