Author Topic: frustrated  (Read 562 times)

Heather N and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline mf2020

frustrated
« on: September 08, 2021, 07:00:54 am »
I personally only enjoy women's clothing rather than dressing up like a woman. I always try my best to be low profile, e.g. in dark color. Today a ridiculous guy saw me in skin-tight sports legging (I don't put on a short trouser), then he stared at me and followed me a long way and then I intentionally stopped and went back, walked to a different side, then he also followed me strictly, only when I stopped totally he still walked across me and stared at me a couple of times without any respect. I was really frustrated because I was really nothing attracting people, most people don't even notice, but this one, wanted to start a fight

Offline Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
Re: frustrated
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2021, 02:55:19 pm »
@mf2020
Dear mf2020:
In this world, there are polite people, accepting people, rude people, curious people and then there are stalkers those that may want to do harm to those that they see.
Please be careful out there.

You didn't mention how well that you pass but just the same, cis-women often deal with what you described.
You can not control how others react to seeing you nor can you control what they say and do.

For cross-dressers and many trans-women in all stages of their transition there are those men and women that are <admirers> and stalkers... those that wish to satisfy their curiosity (and perhaps lust) by trying to "get to know" any MTF or crossdresser when they see them in female garb, no matter how modestly dressed they are.

HUGS, stay safe, stay healthy,
Danielle
« Last Edit: September 09, 2021, 04:42:12 pm by Northern Star Girl »
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 41

Offline Lyric

• Family
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2021, 01:48:34 pm »
I'm a bit surprised you haven't had this sort of situation often before. Anyway, it's a sad reality that there is a substantial danger for someone recognizable as male to be seen wearing feminine clothing in public. I think it's best to own up to the matter and go about it very carefully.

Here are some precautions I would suggest. As much as possible, when going out this way, do so with a friend or multiple friends along. Choose destinations proven to be more accepting of diverse dressing. Otherwise, wear less obviously feminine attire.

For most of my life I've worn my hair in long styles more normally seen on women. I always found that if my hair was groomed especially well, even in a more feminine way, people were more accepting of me. People seem to like people who look good. Maybe with a bit of fashion research or consultation you might style yourself in ways that best suit your body as well as your inclinations.
"Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life." - Steve Jobs

Offline Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2021, 02:04:37 pm »
@mf2020
Dear mf2020:
The excerpt and quotation below from the reply comment authored by @Lyric is right on with my thoughts....
       "Safety in numbers"   
Going shopping, out and about and especially at bars and night clubs if you are into that kind of activity, being with multiple supportive and accepting friends is one of the best safety measures that you can take. 
Being by yourself may not be the best option in some situations.
HUGS and best wishes, stay safe and stay healthy,
Danielle

- - - - --
  - - - - -
Here are some precautions I would suggest. As much as possible, when going out this way, do so with a friend or multiple friends along. Choose destinations proven to be more accepting of diverse dressing. Otherwise, wear less obviously feminine attire.
- - - - - -
    - - - - -
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 41

Tags: