Author Topic: Took a step today!  (Read 820 times)

Offline natasha

Took a step today!
« on: September 09, 2021, 11:17:39 pm »
I went to my first LGBTQ meeting tonight, and I was dressed as Natasha!!! I have never left the house dressed, let alone go to a place full of strangers where I introduced myself as Natasha, dressed as Natasha!!!!! Wow!!! My blood pressure im sure was through the roof, but afterwards I felt comfortable. I was directly called a woman, how wonderful that felt!!

A little background. Im 57 now and have held this "secret" for as long as I can remember. Ive been on hormones for 15 years, had an orchie 11 years ago, and am undergoing electrolysis weekly now. My wife and kids do know, and accept me.

But until tonight have I ever left the house 100% presenting as Natasha.

Offline JamieH

Re: Took a step today!
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2021, 11:37:28 pm »
Congrats Natasha!  That must have felt great...good for you!

Offline Maid Marion

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2021, 05:04:02 am »
Hi Natasha,

That is a big step!  Congratulations!

Marion

Online Rakel

• Formerly known as Dani
  • Rakel@susans.org
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2021, 06:25:10 am »
...A little background. Im 57 now and have held this "secret" for as long as I can remember. Ive been on hormones for 15 years, had an orchie 11 years ago, and am undergoing electrolysis weekly now. My wife and kids do know, and accept me.

But until tonight have I ever left the house 100% presenting as Natasha.

I find it amazing that you have been on hormones that long and post ochiectomy as well and never before left your home dresses as you feel inside.

Congratulations young lady. I can say young lady because I am 72 and you are much younger than me.  ;D

Take care.  :-*

Retired Pharmacist with over 40 years experience in Hospital and Retail Pharmacies.
I still keep my professional licence active and in good standing.

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Have a gentle manner ❤️
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2021, 08:10:59 pm »
Congratulations Natasha!

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline TXSara

• Friend
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2021, 09:05:22 am »
That is absolutely fantastic, Natasha!

I'm sure it felt great getting out like that.  I'm sort of amazed (like Rakel) that you have gone this long on HRT without presenting female... that's some "next level" stuff!  Hasn't it been difficult to hide "the girls"?

Here's to many more outings in the future!

~Sara

Offline Tess100

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2021, 10:39:19 am »
Thanks for sharing! 

Offline Brooke Renee

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2021, 06:50:45 am »
Congrats Natasha! 

That must have been an amazing experience! 

Tags: