Community Conversation > Coming out of the closet

Took a step today!

(1/2) > >>

natasha:
I went to my first LGBTQ meeting tonight, and I was dressed as Natasha!!! I have never left the house dressed, let alone go to a place full of strangers where I introduced myself as Natasha, dressed as Natasha!!!!! Wow!!! My blood pressure im sure was through the roof, but afterwards I felt comfortable. I was directly called a woman, how wonderful that felt!!

A little background. Im 57 now and have held this "secret" for as long as I can remember. Ive been on hormones for 15 years, had an orchie 11 years ago, and am undergoing electrolysis weekly now. My wife and kids do know, and accept me.

But until tonight have I ever left the house 100% presenting as Natasha.

JamieH:
Congrats Natasha!  That must have felt great...good for you!

Maid Marion:
Hi Natasha,

That is a big step!  Congratulations!

Marion

Rakel:

--- Quote from: natasha on September 09, 2021, 11:17:39 pm ---...A little background. Im 57 now and have held this "secret" for as long as I can remember. Ive been on hormones for 15 years, had an orchie 11 years ago, and am undergoing electrolysis weekly now. My wife and kids do know, and accept me.

But until tonight have I ever left the house 100% presenting as Natasha.

--- End quote ---

I find it amazing that you have been on hormones that long and post ochiectomy as well and never before left your home dresses as you feel inside.

Congratulations young lady. I can say young lady because I am 72 and you are much younger than me.  ;D

Take care.  :-*

ChrissyRyan:
Congratulations Natasha!

Chrissy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version