Author Topic: My brother is finally a woman  (Read 135 times)

Offline Chelsealouise

My brother is finally a woman
« on: September 14, 2021, 04:15:48 pm »
My oldest brother phoned the other day and I thought he sounded happier than he had a for a long
Time then he told me why.I haven't seen him for about 3 years and he's finally become a woman

Online Pammie

• Up
Re: My brother is finally a woman
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2021, 04:35:30 pm »
My oldest brother phoned the other day and I thought he sounded happier than he had a for a long
Time then he told me why.I haven't seen him for about 3 years and he's finally become a woman
Im not being picky but I think you mean she has finally been able to present as the woman she has always been

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Lady Sarah

• Yes, it's another Sarah
  • Family
  • I love my hubby
Re: My brother is finally a woman
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2021, 06:58:18 pm »

Now, it is time to come to terms with the fact that she is no longer your brother. She is now your sister. She will prefer you to utilize the correct pronouns and terms. She will want you to refer to her by her chosen name, and not the one you knew her by. This will not be easy for you, but failure to do so may result in her losing respect for you. There may be reasons why you haven't heard from her is so long, that she hasn't mentioned. Those reasons may have to do with fear of rejection. Many of us have dealt with that, and it is a difficult cross to bear.
started HRT: July 13, 1991
orchi: December 23, 1994
trach shave: November, 1998
married: August 16, 2015
Back surgery: October 20, 2016

I don't have wrinkles. I have wise cracks.

Tags: