News and Events > General News

Missing person Maya Keen 3/9/21 (Sept 09, 2021)

(1/2) > >>

big kim:
16 year old Maya Keen came out as trans on the above date. She left her home in Stansted, Essex, GB at 0730 hours. Maya was last seen on CCTV at Liverpool Street station, London at 0840 hours and may have left on a train. Maya is described as very slim, 5'10" with brown shoulder length hair and braces on her teeth. At the last sighting she was wearing a pink mask and shoulder length pink wig and white skirt. She was pulling a wheeled suitcase. There have been no confirmed sightings of Maya since the above date.
Rather sinisterly messages have appeared claiming that she had run away from an abusive family and looking for her will put her at risk. This doesn't look good, a vulnerable 16 year old trans girl last seen in London 12 days ago. I hope she can be found safe and well

Rakel:
Whenever an underage person is forced to leave home, it never turns out well. I hope for the best and safe sanctuary even if safety is not at her previous home.

big kim:
Yes I think sadly she's come to harm. No confirmed sightings for almost 2 weeks and sinister messages on twitter regarding her family. For a small country there's a huge amount of unsolved disappearances, especially of young people.

Haley Conner:
Among Native American populations, the number of missing persons is astronomical, especially among young women. Unfortunately, I think much of it is due to the sex traffiking industry. I hate so say it, but microchipping at risk people could provide a solution.

Northern Star Girl:
@big kim
Dear Big Kim:
 note:  I have reposted this important News Story per the Forums News Posting Guidelines.
Click LINK--> News posting & quoting guidelines

Thank you for posting this important NEWS story.
HUGS,
Danielle
Global Moderator           cc: @Laura1951
=====================================

Maya Keen missing:
What do we know so far about transgender girl last seen in London days after coming out

INDEPENDENT News UKHome News
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/maya-keen-missing-transgender-teenager-b1917194.html

Furvah Shah
September 09, 2021

Friends warn teenager last seen near Liverpool Street station is ‘very vulnerable’

Police are searching for a transgender teenage girl who is thought to have gone missing days after coming out.

Maya Keen, 16, was last seen at Liverpool Street station in London at 8.40am on 3 September, where she had travelled to from her home in Stansted, Essex.

Friends appealing for information on Maya’s whereabout said she had only come out as transgender very recently and that she is “very vulnerable” and the disappearance was “extremely out of character”.

For more details click the LINK below to the News Article:
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/maya-keen-missing-transgender-teenager-b1917194.html

--- Quote from: big kim on September 15, 2021, 02:35:43 am ---16 year old Maya Keen came out as trans on the above date. She left her home in Stansted, Essex, GB at 0730 hours. Maya was last seen on CCTV at Liverpool Street station, London at 0840 hours and may have left on a train. Maya is described as very slim, 5'10" with brown shoulder length hair and braces on her teeth. At the last sighting she was wearing a pink mask and shoulder length pink wig and white skirt. She was pulling a wheeled suitcase. There have been no confirmed sightings of Maya since the above date.
Rather sinisterly messages have appeared claiming that she had run away from an abusive family and looking for her will put her at risk. This doesn't look good, a vulnerable 16 year old trans girl last seen in London 12 days ago. I hope she can be found safe and well

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version