Community Conversation > Post operative life

Dilating

<< < (2/3) > >>

Margrit:

--- Quote from: Naomi71 on September 17, 2021, 12:47:55 am ---Yes, I have the same, some red color. But that is blood, right?

--- End quote ---

Well I suggest:
Pharmacy’s do have little „Test-Sets“,sorry I can actually not remember the exact name, but they are easy as 1,2,3 to handle. May be that will help to know for sure what kind of red it is…   
Sorry again for not to remember the exact name, but if you talk to your pharmacist, he will know that’s for sure.

warlockmaker:
You have 18cm depth (7+ inches), that a great depth to have.  I'm only 6",  but I never had problems with maintaining  depth by dilating 3 times a week.  I dilate before sex as it's more enjoyable. The only time I had some spotting was after sex with young man with a big circumference and it kimda caused chaffing at the entrance.  I sometimes don't shave the entrance and this causes the chaffing and spotting.

I do remember that I had some dark stains in the first 6 months from old blood from srs,  which is normal.

Rakel:

--- Quote from: Margrit on September 17, 2021, 02:43:49 am ---Well I suggest:
Pharmacy’s do have little „Test-Sets“,sorry I can actually not remember the exact name, but they are easy as 1,2,3 to handle. May be that will help to know for sure what kind of red it is…   
Sorry again for not to remember the exact name, but if you talk to your pharmacist, he will know that’s for sure.

--- End quote ---

There are products like EZ Detect, which is designed to detect blood in your feces due to colon cancer or any bleeding polyps. These may be difficult to use for vaginal spotting. At $10 for each test they are not cheap.

Another option is urine test strips used for blood sugar testing for people with diabetes. Some of these products can also test for blood in the urine. Again vaginal spotting may or may not be detected in your urine.

In most cases, if the spotting is bright red, there is not much of anything else it could be except for blood, especially if it is found right after dilating or sexual intercourse. A small amount of spotting is common and usually heals on it's own without doing anything.

Margrit:

--- Quote from: Rakel on September 17, 2021, 04:44:36 am ---Another option is urine test strips used for blood sugar testing for people with diabetes.

--- End quote ---

Oh yes in deed that is a alternative too and otherwise talk (or show it) to a physician/surgeon or a nurse APN could be helpful too.

Naomi71:

--- Quote from: Margrit on September 17, 2021, 06:14:44 am ---Oh yes in deed that is a alternative too and otherwise talk (or show it) to a physician/surgeon or a nurse APN could be helpful too.

--- End quote ---
I am a nurse and believe it is blood.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version