Community Conversation > Male to female transsexual talk (MTF)

Tucking

<< < (5/5)

LaurenMichelle:

--- Quote from: TXSara on November 30, 2021, 05:43:19 pm ---I actually tried this a couple weeks ago, and it works like a champ.  Definitely not an "every day" solution, though.  I was able to go out in a really cool pencil skirt (on the smallish side  ;D) and had no concerns whatsoever!  I'd say this is a little uncomfortable, and it's sort of a pain when you need to go to the restroom.  DEFINITELY try to "do your business" prior to use!

~Sara

--- End quote ---

While I’m still new (just introduced myself in the forum) I have actually tried these Sara.  They are great but it does become expensive if you tuck every day.  I did wear mine all day and was able to successfully put everything back in place after a restroom visit. They do provide a very smooth appearance but I wonder if a thin pad could do the same? I do consider myself lucky as couple of other girls stated here that I’m small where it counts so maybe that’s why I felt I had success.

BillieL:
I like tight fitting boy shorts from Victoria secret I’ve tried a gaff on Amazon by bBlair I think it’s more comfortable also vs tape etc

Rakel:
Good morning BillieL,

I noticed that this is your first post here on Susan's Place and  I want to extend to you our Big Welcome to Susan's Place.

We are a website for support and discussion of all types of gender related issues. We have many members here who are underage and we try to keep Susan's Place Family Friendly and suitable for our younger members. We have rules on what we can talk about and these rules are listed in the Terms of Service. I will post links below to the Terms of Service and other important information.

Please read the Terms of Service carefully. The Terms of Service are necessary to keep this site safe for all members.
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Things that you should readSite Terms of Service & Rules to Live ByStandard Terms & DefinitionsPost Ranks (including when you can upload an avatar)Cautionary NoteReputation rulesNews posting & quoting guidelinesPhoto, avatars, & signature images policyMembership Agreement

Lyric:

--- Quote from: BillieL on January 28, 2022, 12:05:26 am ---I like tight fitting boy shorts from Victoria secret I’ve tried a gaff on Amazon by bBlair I think it’s more comfortable also vs tape etc

--- End quote ---

Yes, this all varies greatly from for different people, but I've always felt the gaff idea was a bit overrated. I find control panties work fine for me. And if you're not wearing a snug crotch garment you can wear whatever you want down there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version