Blogs > Member Blogs

Sara's Wild Ride

<< < (2/64) > >>

davina61:
I found it took a while for my brain to adjust , well after 60 + plus years of <dead name> thats to be expected.

Anita B. Ting:
Sara -

In some ways, I can relate to your situation. One of the main reasons that I have not yet begun my journey is the fear of losing my wife (an amazing woman and the best friend I could ever ask for - but not sure if she could accept Anita as a wife) and my family (we are very close but they are all strict southern baptists). But, always remember one thing: you are no good to anyone else if you are not good to yourself first! Do what you need to do in order to make YOU happy. A transition is not about the physical act of having sex, but rather making your outward form match your internal self. Nor are sex and love the same thing. I love my wife madly, but we rarely have sex. But the thought of living my life without her in it is a major red light for me right now. As long the two of you are on the same page, who is sleeping with whom shouldn't get in the way of the love you share for one another. I hope that you are able to work something out with her and within yourself that will allow Sara to blossom into the vibrant, beautiful person that I see looking at your profile picture!

With Sisterly Love,

Anita

Maid Marion:
I had a brief moment of doubt when I bought a pair of prescription glasses a few months ago.  They are unmistakably feminine designer frames.  I bought them anyway.  One of my GG friends complemented me on buying them.   ;D

Marion

TXSara:

--- Quote from: davina61 on September 24, 2021, 02:01:16 am ---I found it took a while for my brain to adjust , well after 60 + plus years of <dead name> thats to be expected.

--- End quote ---

Thanks, Davina --  mine hasn't been 60+, but does almost 50 count?  :D

I think I'm over it now.  Like you said, it's just something that I need to adjust to.  When I'm in "girl mode", someone shouting "Sara!" from across the room gets my attention.  When I'm in "boy mode", not so much.  I'll have to get used to the fact that I'm going to be getting that more often now!

~Sara

TXSara:

--- Quote from: Anita B. Ting on September 24, 2021, 11:00:40 am ---I hope that you are able to work something out with her and within yourself that will allow Sara to blossom into the vibrant, beautiful person that I see looking at your profile picture!

--- End quote ---

Thanks so much, Anita!  I am extremely optimistic that we're going to make it.  She's a very special woman, and I'm very lucky to have her in my life.  I guess my fear is that someone else is going to figure out how special she is, too!  I know that she has needs that I can't (or soon won't be able to) fulfill, and I have to let that work itself out.  I can't keep her in a cage.  Luckily, we're very open with each other -- I think that's the most important thing if we're going to make an arrangement like this work.

~Sara

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version