Community Conversation > Male to female transsexual talk (MTF)

Oh, my nipples!

(1/3) > >>

valerie anne:
Some posters will recall that I am on an aggressive breast pumping regime, with the hope of inducing lactation.

I use electric breast pumps, and also HaaKaa passive suction pumps when on the move. My breast volume is expanding slowly, but my nipples have exploded in size and weight. I am a heavy C cup boob, but a JJ cup nipple!

I need to wear a bra for overall support, but any padding flattens my nipples and causes discomfort. I have now got a couple of unpadded bustiers which don't constrain my nipples, but offer little under-bust lift.

I recently ordered a nursing bra, which allows me to pump with some uplift, and nipple support when I raise the soft cups after pumping.

My next step has been to order a couple of quarter cup bras, where the breasts are fully lifted but the nipples are free. If this works, I will be able to pump whilst fully supported.

Pammie:

--- Quote from: valerie anne on September 24, 2021, 03:38:06 pm ---Some posters will recall that I am on an aggressive breast pumping regime, with the hope of inducing lactation.

I use electric breast pumps, and also HaaKaa passive suction pumps when on the move. My breast volume is expanding slowly, but my nipples have exploded in size and weight. I am a heavy C cup boob, but a JJ cup nipple!

I need to wear a bra for overall support, but any padding flattens my nipples and causes discomfort. I have now got a couple of unpadded bustiers which don't constrain my nipples, but offer little under-bust lift.

I recently ordered a nursing bra, which allows me to pump with some uplift, and nipple support when I raise the soft cups after pumping.

My next step has been to order a couple of quarter cup bras, where the breasts are fully lifted but the nipples are free. If this works, I will be able to pump whilst fully supported.

--- End quote ---
Well, im sure ur not looking for the sympathy vote!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Myranda:
Which Breast Pump are you using?

valerie anne:
I am pumping hard using two types of breast pump.

I regularly use a Ardo "Calypso" dual electric breast pump, but this requires me to sit passive whilst the trumpets & tubes are attached to my boobs. The rhythmic suction cycle is so comfortable, but I don't get much extension.

I also use "HaaKaa" silicone breast pumps, as I can carry these on my nipples whilst doing other things.

But they pump me so hard, that I have to seek relief in a soft cup bra with nipple shields.

SheShe:
Your obviously going down a aggressive path with pumping,,,  curious as I'm,,, what result have you noticed?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version