Community Conversation > Post operative life

Aggressive and threatening behavior by men. What would you do?

<< < (2/5) > >>

Nadine Spirit:
I think we often want to think that physical violence is a one off thing and that most likely the person will not do it again.  That is a fallacy, imo.  Most likely they will do it again, especially the more they get away with it.

Report it.  It is not you who is causing his family problems, it is him.  As well, if he was physical with you, he probably will be that way with his family and you could possibly be rescuing his wife and children, not actually harming them.

Just my opinion.......

Pammie:

--- Quote from: Nadine Spirit on October 03, 2021, 08:32:30 am ---I think we often want to think that physical violence is a one off thing and that most likely the person will not do it again.  That is a fallacy, imo.  Most likely they will do it again, especially the more they get away with it.

Report it.  It is not you who is causing his family problems, it is him.  As well, if he was physical with you, he probably will be that way with his family and you could possibly be rescuing his wife and children, not actually harming them.

Just my opinion.......

--- End quote ---
My opinion too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sandrauk:

--- Quote from: Pammie on October 03, 2021, 08:53:46 am ---My opinion too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

Good point. Looking back I think I should have. I was probably influenced by the mistakes I'd made when I was a pre-teen and haven't repeated, but he was 30

Gertrude:
Report him. He earned it and should be held accountable.

Oldandcreaky:
You seem to know this man, as you know about his family. What's your relationship to him?

Were there witnesses?

What happened prior to the assault?

What happened after the assault?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version