Community Conversation > Gender Correction Surgery

Dilation break through

(1/2) > >>

Carla68:
Hi All,

I have been doing my dilation twice a day for 16 weeks now and last night had a break through with number 3

DSize Length Maximum functional diameter
1 ± 85mm ± 22mm
2 ± 105mm ± 27mm
3 ± 135mm ± 32mm
4 ± 160mm ± 37mm

Number 1 and 2 were used to start with when everything was a touch sore and I progressed to trying 1, 2 and 3 next.

When 1 was too easy I stopped using it and concentrated on number 2 and 3 about 4 weeks ago number 2 was going in all the way ( 10 cm which is about my surgeries expected depth) but the number 3 only every seemed to go in 6-7 cms in i could feel some resistance.
last night whilst dilating I coughed quite badly and it slipped in the extra few cms I was very surprised and happy at same time, this morning I was able to get the extra cm's again

I'm hoping this will please my surgeon almost as much as me at tomorrows checkup

Carla

Northern Star Girl:
@Carla1968
Dear Carla:
This is great news that you reported and very good progress in your dilation endeavor.

I had to chuckle at your comment regarding coughing and obtaining extra depth!!! 
.... an unexpected event for sure....
but a good trick if it can be repeated.  ::)

Wishing you well at your surgery checkup tomorrow.

Thank you for posting and sharing with me and your other avid followers.
HUGS   
Danielle

Katie76:
Carla68,

That's great progress, I echo Northern Star Girl's comment. My doctor has me use Soul Source dilators, and I am currently using the orange #4. I will measure the depth next time, I am able to go past the top white dot to where the (thumb) notch is.  I think it's about 6.5" not sure what CM that is.  I don't know yet if there is a larger size I'm suppose to work towards....Keep up the good progress:)

Katie76

Northern Star Girl:
@Katie76   cc @Carla68
Dear Katie:
That is terrific news.... both you and Carla are making wonderful progress.
Thank you for sharing.

6.5 inches = 16.5 cm

HUGS,
Danielle

--- Quote from: Katie76 on October 07, 2021, 03:28:54 pm ---Carla68,

That's great progress, I echo Northern Star Girl's comment. My doctor has me use Soul Source dilators, and I am currently using the orange #6. I will measure the depth next time, I am able to go past the top white dot to where the (thumb) notch is.  I think it's about 6.5" not sure what CM that is.  I don't know if there is a larger size I'm suppose to work towards....Keep up the good progress:)

Katie76

--- End quote ---

pamelatransuk:
Wonderful news Carla and I hope all goes perfectly well at tomorrow's check up.

Hugs

Pamela xx

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version