Community Conversation > Transgender talk

Things are finally in motion

<< < (2/4) > >>

Rachel:
Congratulations.

Woman only areas are scary the first few times.  Bathrooms, buying clothing, the gum locker room and a spa I have no issue with now but at one time there was fear.

Rakel:

--- Quote from: ashley7 on October 15, 2021, 04:39:32 pm ---It took a lot of courage to walk into a woman’s salon, but everyone told me I needed to get my eyebrows done. I did it!

--- End quote ---

Looking good, girl.  ;D

ashley7:
Thanks for all the support everyone! My parents have progressed in their tolerance. My mom even drove me to get girl clothes! Here are some pics of me getting used to my face.

My main issue is my body. I have a belly and broad shoulders. So far, the solution is off shoulder dresses, but I can’t wear only that forever! Help!

Pammie:

--- Quote from: ashley7 on October 18, 2021, 01:05:13 am ---Thanks for all the support everyone! My parents have progressed in their tolerance. My mom even drove me to get girl clothes! Here are some pics of me getting used to my face.

My main issue is my body. I have a belly and broad shoulders. So far, the solution is off shoulder dresses, but I can’t wear only that forever! Help!

--- End quote ---
I worry that off shoulder dresses might actually highlight your shoulders rather than hide them? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ashley7:
I found a solution to the body problem: I simply wear men’s tops with women’s bottoms. Look here:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version