General Discussions > Health

Milestone

(1/3) > >>

Devlyn:
I had my first mammogram today.  :)

I'm supposed to get the results back in two weeks, and I will be scheduled for another test in three years.

Oldandcreaky:
A mammogram is the only time my boobs are big. Crepe thin, of course, but they actually cover some area.

Northern Star Girl:

--- Quote from: Devlyn on October 18, 2021, 02:09:27 pm ---I had my first mammogram today.  :)

I'm supposed to get the results back in two weeks, and I will be scheduled for another test in three years.

--- End quote ---
@Devlyn
Dear Devlyn:
I am very glad that you got your very first mammogram test...
... I trust that the results of your test will be "negative" ...

My best advice is to never wait too long to get a Mammogram test.
   I have had had 3 Mammograms and will always want them at least every three years or more often if my doctor wants me to have them.

Here is my Mammogram experience that resulted in me having a breast biopsy several years ago to help my doctor determine the status of a lump that I felt.

https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,250316.msg2320331.html#msg2320331

Do lots of frequent self-checks and be vigilant.   
Breast issues are not contingent on breast size... large or small.

HUGS,
Danielle

SarahEL:
Well done.. I found it very affirming.. but of course.. it does mean that you are really old too! haha!!!  ;D

davina61:
Had a request to have a 2nd one , is it really that long since the first one. Cant fit it in before GRS --------- 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version