General Discussions > Health

Milestone

<< < (2/3) > >>

Rakel:
I have had a number of mamograms. It is just another preventive health procedure that we do.

It is necessary and it really doesn't hurt that much, especially with the newer mamogram machines.

Margrit:

--- Quote from: Devlyn on October 18, 2021, 02:09:27 pm ---I had my first mammogram today.  :)

I'm supposed to get the results back in two weeks, and I will be scheduled for another test in three years.

--- End quote ---

Hi Devlyn

Congratulations to your first mammogram!
I trust the results will be fine, hopefully you are not too nervous.

Best wishes
Margrit

Pammie:

--- Quote from: Rakel on October 19, 2021, 08:26:35 pm ---I have had a number of mamograms. It is just another preventive health procedure that we do.

It is necessary and it really doesn't hurt that much, especially with the newer mamogram machines.

--- End quote ---
Ur kidding re doesn’t hurt that much? Flipping painful but an absolute necessity!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rakel:

--- Quote from: Pammie on October 28, 2021, 10:47:44 am ---Ur kidding re doesn’t hurt that much? Flipping painful but an absolute necessity!

--- End quote ---

Pammie, it appears that we have two different experiences. Everybody has their own pain threshold, so we can not expect everyone to have the same expectations.   :P

Pammie:

--- Quote from: Rakel on October 28, 2021, 07:16:53 pm ---Pammie, it appears that we have two different experiences. Everybody has their own pain threshold, so we can not expect everyone to have the same expectations.   :P

--- End quote ---
Indeed! I have had probably 4 hrs laser on my face, 15 tattoo work so I already know I have a high pain threshold but I still didn’t find the mammogram any fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version