Community Conversation > Transgender talk

Insanely jealous of cis girls

(1/6) > >>

ashley7:
It’s a sign you’re transgender when you’re jealous of the opposite sex, but mine is extreme. I’m especially extremely jealous of girls with an online following who are showered with likes and attention and admiration. How to deal with these feelings of extreme envy?

Pammie:

--- Quote from: ashley7 on October 25, 2021, 10:45:35 pm ---It’s a sign you’re transgender when you’re jealous of the opposite sex, but mine is extreme. I’m especially extremely jealous of girls with an online following who are showered with likes and attention and admiration. How to deal with these feelings of extreme envy?

--- End quote ---
Jealousy is a pointless poison. There are zero positives to it. The reality is that there are a very few beautiful people and then there is the rest of us. Just relax, be you, you are amazing and unique! We all are, cis or trans isn’t the point. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Margrit:
No I am definitely not jealous of cis women and I never was.

I am so happy and pleased, to be able, to be just me. I feel so much calm, peace, relief, love, holistically and complete the human I am. 
I am proud of my self to be what I am:

:) Me just me :)

By the way ashley7, may be a therapist would be helpful for you for to clear such questions…but I am sure you know that already. I just need to say it again.

Rakel:
Jealous is not in my dictionary. I just do not have those feelings.

However, I was extremely envious of cis women. I would always be thinking to myself, how lucky those women are, even if they were not popular and attractive. Living a female life was so much more appealing to me than my previous situation.

I am sure that being jealous of cis women is not a sign of gender dysphoria. Jealous feelings are separate from our gender issues, just as sexual feelings are separate as well. When we accept ourselves as we are, without input from anyone else, we are on the road to relief from our gender issues.

pamelatransuk:

--- Quote from: Rakel on October 26, 2021, 07:29:47 am ---Jealous is not in my dictionary. I just do not have those feelings.

However, I was extremely envious of cis women. I would always be thinking to myself, how lucky those women are, even if they were not popular and attractive. Living a female life was so much more appealing to me than my previous situation.

--- End quote ---

Ashley/Rakel

I couldn't have expressed my point of view better! I agree absolutely. Jealousy for me, NEVER. Envy for me, ALWAYS right up to going fulltime in June 2019 and continuing to a less degree till GRS in June 2021.

Hugs

Pamela xx

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version