Author Topic: Insanely jealous of cis girls  (Read 2478 times)

Offline JustKate

• Visitor
Re: Insanely jealous of cis girls
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2021, 11:10:25 am »
I struggle with this a LOT!
I can be in a nice little bubble where I'm feeling good about my transition and how I'm looking okay and then when I'm working with cis women, especially younger cis women, it hits me like a brick...several bricks.

Part of it is a reminder of my wasted youth but also that no matter how good I look, I will always feel look really bad compared to any cis woman.

I don't really have an answer that works.

Offline BritneyX

• Formerly Known As The Closeted Bronie
  • MTF - Finding Equilibrium
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2021, 07:32:17 pm »
I struggle with this a LOT!
I can be in a nice little bubble where I'm feeling good about my transition and how I'm looking okay and then when I'm working with cis women, especially younger cis women, it hits me like a brick...several bricks.

Part of it is a reminder of my wasted youth but also that no matter how good I look, I will always feel look really bad compared to any cis woman.

I don't really have an answer that works.

That is all too familiar.  Young cis-women seem to always be comparing themselves to other cis-women, often feeling inadequate.   Did you know that the also get jealous of Transgender women?  I ain't nothing fancy to look at, but had a cis-woman comment about my long straight hair, asking how long it took to grow out.   
"Out of all the attributes of humanity, the only one that matters most, is the one that cannot fail you.  That is Honesty. Without it, nothing else about your person will hold up." :angel:

Offline Marieh

• Visitor
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2021, 05:50:51 am »
I do get envious of cis women, particularly the young and the beautiful. But I don't let it bother me for long. It is sometimes a gender dysphoria trigger for me sometimes.

You also have to remember that even other women are envious of the pretty young things. I also try to put things in perspective. When presenting as a woman I am in fact better looking than many cis women. At least for my age. I was in fact very attractive in my twenties. In fact I'm jealous of younger me. :D

Many women are not exactly pretty, their body shape is not the idealised one we all love. Sometimes they're too big, too small, too fat and too thin.

They all have one advantage though. Born female.

Pammie

« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2021, 01:09:09 pm »
I do get envious of cis women, particularly the young and the beautiful. But I don't let it bother me for long. It is sometimes a gender dysphoria trigger for me sometimes.

You also have to remember that even other women are envious of the pretty young things. I also try to put things in perspective. When presenting as a woman I am in fact better looking than many cis women. At least for my age. I was in fact very attractive in my twenties. In fact I'm jealous of younger me. :D

Many women are not exactly pretty, their body shape is not the idealised one we all love. Sometimes they're too big, too small, too fat and too thin.

They all have one advantage though. Born female.
You are still doing well though! I am incapable of seeing myself as better looking than ANY cis woman.
I am ok with that and really really happy but not better looking than a cis woman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Marieh

• Visitor
« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2021, 05:45:56 pm »
You are still doing well though! I am incapable of seeing myself as better looking than ANY cis woman.
I am ok with that and really really happy but not better looking than a cis woman.

Well if your picture is anything to go by, you are definitely better looking than many a cis woman. Better than me too. Gawd, we women are often obsessed with how we look. My wife  stormed into my room early the other morning. The minister for health was due to visit her lab. So she put on her best business  look  but needed affirmation from me. So woke me up ridiculously early😴.She looked  good but I doubt the minister noticed.

She is by the way jealous of my legs.

It doesn't  matter how you look. It's all  about who  you are.

Pammie

« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2021, 06:40:44 am »

It doesn't  matter how you look. It's all  about who  you are.
That’s exactly it! That’s my perspective too - though I try to look my best as often as I can

Offline Stevie Stevens

• Visitor
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2022, 09:35:51 am »
I know that by the time I was 12 I was already envious of my older sister. I was a sissy as well. As I went through junior and senior high schools I envied all the pretty girls. My sister was one of those pretty and popular girls. I also envied those girls for the attention they got from the cute boys. Fast forward: I am transgender and still envious of pretty women.

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

Offline Rachel

• Family
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2022, 01:36:06 pm »
I had bad envy of beautiful woman. In I think 2017 I joined a hall and participated in learning activities and events. People are naked at events. The hall was 98% female. I saw a lot of naked woman and I soon realized there are some very beautiful woman and woman all over the spectrum of beauty.

I go to play parties where there are mostly men but also woman. There are woman that are all over the spectrum of beauty. Some guys are really into chubby woman. I am thin and have long legs. I have received compliments about my face, smile( often), legs (long) and vagina. I have had woman that said to me on several occasions they wish theirs looked like mine.

I go to a Korean Spa. There are a lot of beautiful woman in the woman's spa. This Saturday there were two I remember that were close and they had a lot of tattoo's and were Korean. They were beautiful but I remember the tattoos.

I have seen so many woman's boobs and vaginas over the past 5 years. I am not envious of them. I fit somewhere in there as far as beauty. I have become very comfortable with my body nude. My boobs are fine and I use to abscess on there size. My vagina looks very good. My legs are longer than my torso by a few inches so I am told by other woman to show them off ( wear tights and leggings and a skit).

Will I be 18 tall, thin and beautiful, no. I am tall and thin.

Rachel Lynn
MTF in need of help link https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,133631.1980.html
MTF in need of help 2 link https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,251825.0.html
HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
Hair Grafts 3-20-2017 - Cooley
Voice therapy start 3-2017 - Reene Blaker
Labiaplasty 5-15-2017 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn
Hair grafts 9-25-2017 Dr.Cooley
Sataloff Cricothyroid subluxation and trachea shave12-11-2017
Dr. McGinn labiaplasty, hood repair, scar removal, graph repair and bottom of  vagina finished. urethra repositioned. 4-4-2018
Dr. Sataloff Glottoplasty 5-14-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal in office procedure 10-22-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal revision 2 4-3-2019 Bottom of vagina closed off, fat injected into the labia and urethra repositioned.
Dr. Thomas FemLar 10/13/2020
Dr. Thomas laser vocal procedure 2/17/2021

Tags: