Community Conversation > Transgender talk

Insanely jealous of cis girls

<< < (2/6) > >>

Pammie:

--- Quote from: pamelatransuk on October 26, 2021, 07:53:33 am ---Ashley/Rakel

I couldn't have expressed my point of view better! I agree absolutely. Jealousy for me, NEVER. Envy for me, ALWAYS right up to going fulltime in June 2019 and continuing to a less degree till GRS in June 2021.

Hugs

Pamela xx

--- End quote ---
Feels quite nuanced - envy and jealousy are both  negatives, I wonder if there is much difference in this context?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Northern Star Girl:
@ashley7  @Pammie   @Margrit   @Rakel  @pamelatransuk

"The best way to avoid envy is to deserve the success you get." Aristotle

"Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not." Ann Brashares

"Envy is pain at the good fortune of others." Aristotle

"Never hate jealous people. They are jealous because they think you are better than them." Paulo Coelho

Many more quotations can be found on the following thread: (Click Link below)
                    Susans Writers and Book Readers
  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,237827.msg2435403.html#msg2435403
                  Destructive Emotions to be Avoided!!!
   Truth baring quotations that will help to illuminate the feelings of Envy and Jealousy.

****Please feel free to continue share more of your thoughts regarding Jealousy and Envy.
HUGS,
Danielle

Oldandcreaky:
Ashley, how did your first day at work go?

amandam:

--- Quote from: Rakel on October 26, 2021, 07:29:47 am ---When we accept ourselves as we are, without input from anyone else, we are on the road to relief from our gender issues.

--- End quote ---

I reviewed my past therapy notes. I talked about my fears of not looking like a woman, especially a cute one, etc. The answer was always the same, start with accepting myself now. Then remove everything that isn't genuinely me. The end result can be male, female, pretty, not pretty. But, it will be me. :)

Pammie:

--- Quote from: amandam on October 26, 2021, 10:54:47 am ---I reviewed my past therapy notes. I talked about my fears of not looking like a woman, especially a cute one, etc. The answer was always the same, start with accepting myself now. Then remove everything that isn't genuinely me. The end result can be male, female, pretty, not pretty. But, it will be me. :)

--- End quote ---
Im intrigued by the phrase “then remove everything that isn’t genuinely me” - not sure what you mean by that, what (for instance) did you remove - and how?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version