Site News and Information > Introductions

Hi I'm new again! (I'm going to explain or try to)

(1/1)

OctonionChaotica08:
Hello everyone! It's great to see exactly how massively grown this site has become!

I'm so overwhelmed by the volume of information and just everything in here! That's not to say that it wasn't already a wiki-esque forum filled with beautiful information on everything under the Trans umbrella some seven or eight years ago but it's even more so now to the point where I was lost a good ten minutes right away lol...  but of everything this place saved my life and gave me a massive understanding about anything and everything I needed info on and that helped me get through some of the most difficult times in my life!

Thank you for keeping this going through all the trials and tribulations well more like a crucible in the past few years that has been trying to crucify and deny who we are as human beings and the lies and filth and blatant denials of proven scientific facts that are constantly being weaved through certain social media, mainstream media outlets and big money haters! Yet we're here and we are the future transhumanism is the inevitable future if the world doesn't self-destruct before we are able to utilize science and spirituality to create a better world then where we're at in this moment!

I truly believe our futures are full of endless possibilities and I don't mean bad ones however scary things sometimes seem in this time of zealots and denier's of truth both scientifically and spiritually and I link those two very different subjects because they are supposed to work together and for me I often employ both in some very interesting paradigms about the nature of everything as is being discovered through quantum physics such as quantum entanglement and the higgs-boson or "god" particles.

I have even made entries into the gematria under certain numerical sequences pertaining to the default gender of all humans as female during the first trimester of pregnancy during fetal development and what of intersexed humans beings who can have some of the most amazing dualities of gender despite having xx or xy chromosomes and when you dig deeper as far as I understand the oldest known religion being the Dogon religion of Mali speak of the Nummo who are also reflected in the Khemetic Ogdoads who were complete in that they were intersexed beings who taught the Dogon's that only when humanity had attained the completeness of joining the female with the male side would there truly be enlightenment.

Many shamans and pagan priests from ancient Mesopotamia and all over the world often worshipped as women and some of the original Edda's speak that in order to know the spiritual side of the nature of forces unseen one would have to be ergi which in later times came to be a slur for feminine humans but originally to be ergi was to truly walk the 9 worlds in Norse spirituality for one couldn't touch the arcane without that special duality.

I identify as female entirely but I'm also aware that humans do share both sides as represented by the yin-yang and the six pointed star and cis women produce testosterone just as cis males produce estrogen although at smaller concentrations for now.

So my lovelies never give up hope that we are the way of enlightenment and living our authentic truths and remain the forefront of the perfection of transhumanism although I expect that when they finally catch up to a population no longer xenophobic of the endless possibilities of cybernetic and genetic enhancement this whole genocidal insanity against us will be over if it happens sooner then even better!

I also have read in Gnosticism that Sophia (wisdom) will be rising up to the highest position and take the place of the monad or pro pater of which I see the end of the Kali Yuga and the beginning of the Satya Yuga or the age of truth.

Well if you haven't guessed by now I'm deeply into world spirituality and I really hope I didn't offend anyone with anything that I posted but my nom de guerre is Alyssa I'm 40 and I hope to be able to make some friends and post a lot because I have so much coursing through my mind and I get super passionate about defending the reality of transgender folk everywhere I am hoping to become an advocate and possibly a therapist too and hopefully leave this area and go see some of the west coast and Europe someday.

Yes I absolutely love to talk to the point where everyone gets sick of me. At least on here you can just read what you want or not at all but I accomplished clearing my thoughts and typing them into a new medium because my dream job is to become an author who writes tomes that enrapture and captivate although I realize books are slightly dying out.

I'm also dealing with hypothyroidism I believe but my healthcare has been so subpar I don't know but my mind is clouded and sometimes I have to come back to the now. So full sorries for writing maybe one of the longest introductions ever. Well have a great morning, afternoon, evening and night depending where everyone lives! I hope I was able to convey in a proper manner myself and my studies and paradigms of how science and spirituality will eventually merge the great angel Metatron called humanity the allsoul and said that our subconscious minds create our living realities so stay positive! Bye!

Northern Star Girl:
@OctonionChaotica08
Dear Alyssa:
Thank you for introducing yourself and sharing and posting your thoughts.

I see that you have just signed up as a member of Susan's Place and the Forums... and this is your very first positing.

Please know that I am not trying to hijack your post but first I wish to Officially Welcome YOU to Susan's Place.
    I am happy to see that you have signed up as a member of Susan's Place and have submitted your first  posting here on the Introductions Forum. 

As you post here on the various Topics and Forums you will be able to exchange thoughts and comments with others that are experiencing many of the same things that you are.

This is the right place for you to be to find out what others may have to say.

I want to warmly WELCOME you to Susan's Place. 
You will find this a safe and friendly place to share with others and to read about others similar trials, tribulations, and successes.

As you are certainly aware you can share with others and involve yourself with some give and take with other like-minded members.  When frustrated or if you have successes you can share it here if you wish and receive support from others and offer support to others. ....
     ***There is a very good chance that you might find that you will make some new like-minded friends here. 

Please come in and continue to be involved at your own pace.   Other members will be along shortly to give you their thoughts about your questions and concerns that you mentioned in your very first posting.

There is information and important LINKS that I have included below.   You will find information about the site that will help you navigate around and best utilize the features here.   
Please look closely at the LINKS in RED, answers are there to many questions that new members ask....

Again, Welcome to Susan's Place.
Danielle

Here are some links to the site rules and stuff that all new members should be familiar with:

Things that you should readSite Terms of Service & Rules to Live ByStandard Terms & DefinitionsPost Ranks (including when you can upload an avatar)Cautionary NoteReputation rulesNews posting & quoting guidelinesPhoto, avatars, & signature images policyMembership Agreement

OctonionChaotica08:
Well thank you so much! I appreciate the reply please excuse my disregard of punctuation and excessive run ons. I literally talk as much without ever pausing when I'm out with friends and I feel awful I can't stop talking on my own... omg I'm running away with words again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version