Author Topic: I am addicted to leather pants and nylon women underwear  (Read 848 times)

Offline mf2020

I am addicted to leather pants and nylon women underwear
« on: October 31, 2021, 11:43:29 pm »
I'm also living with it every day now but it feels good within the first three hours but after three hours, it's starting to feel a little bit less comfortable, and after 5 hours, it's hard to tell how it feels, but a mix of feeling bad and good, I can take it off immediately but I still want to keep it a little bit longer, because I still feel good and aroused with it.... however, I can never sleep well with it so I take them all off before I go to bed

Do you have the same experience? Feeling good and bad at the same time

Offline Rakel

• Formerly known as Dani
  • Rakel@susans.org
Re: I am addicted to leather pants and nylon women underwear
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2021, 06:32:54 pm »
Do you have the same experience? Feeling good and bad at the same time

That is what we call a dysphoria. Sometimes what makes us feel good is not want we want to do. Dysphorias can come and go without warning.

My dysphoria was completely different. Cross dressing and make up were unsatisfactory for me. I needed to be physically female as much as technology will allow. I had GCS almost 6 years ago and I have never felt so good about myself. All the bad went away.

Just do what you want for as long as you want.

Take care.  :-*

Retired Pharmacist with over 40 years experience in Hospital and Retail Pharmacies.
I still keep my professional licence active and in good standing.

Tags: