Author Topic: The more I am feminized, the less orgasm I can reach  (Read 1223 times)

Offline mf2020

The more I am feminized, the less orgasm I can reach
« on: November 01, 2021, 06:29:18 am »
Is it normal?

I am putting on skin-tight women's clothing and legging every day now and I feel happy, sexy, aroused but at the same time, I am feeling less interested in jerking off or having sex, is it normal? (Note: but I don't think about men, I am always straight)

Offline SheShe

• Neighbor
Re: The more I am feminized, the less orgasm I can reach
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2021, 03:48:27 pm »
Might be time for a visit with a gender therapist,,, sorry but I can not add any advice past what I just suggested.

Good Luck

Offline Rakel

• Formerly known as Dani
  • Rakel@susans.org
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2021, 06:23:45 pm »
Is it normal?...

Gender dysphoria and sexual preferences are two different things. Your gender can be in many different directions and your sexual preference can also be all over the rainbow. These may change in a flash and combine into ways that you may not have ever thought of.

While most people will not experience such a dynamic personal identity, what is normal to you is your normal.

Just accept yourself as you are and if you need to make changes in your life, then carefully evaluate those possibilities. Live your life as you want.

Take care.  :-*

Retired Pharmacist with over 40 years experience in Hospital and Retail Pharmacies.
I still keep my professional licence active and in good standing.

Offline mf2020

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2021, 02:39:53 am »
Gender dysphoria and sexual preferences are two different things. Your gender can be in many different directions and your sexual preference can also be all over the rainbow. These may change in a flash and combine into ways that you may not have ever thought of.

While most people will not experience such a dynamic personal identity, what is normal to you is your normal.

Just accept yourself as you are and if you need to make changes in your life, then carefully evaluate those possibilities. Live your life as you want.

Take care.  :-*

Thanks for your story, I don't know if I am heading this way, however, one thing it has changed and I believe that it's hard to change is that I am straight....but I am getting more and more likely to dress like a woman and less temptation to have sex with a woman

Online TXSara

• Friend
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2021, 05:25:14 pm »
How long have you been on HRT?  Are you on anti-androgens?

I'm definitely not an expert (just a few weeks in), but I am already seeing my already low libido take a nose-dive. 

I am also only attracted to women, BTW.

~Sara

Tags: