Community Conversation > Male to female transsexual talk (MTF)

The next new challenge...

(1/2) > >>

Harley Quinn:
I need a Wing-woman...  College towns are crazy.  I moved back east to help a friend with child care during the COVID crisis, and decided to enroll at the University to help keep my sanity.  I stopped off at the pub on my way home from a meeting with the Academic Coordinator and I couldn't finish a shot before I got singled out.  "OMG, your dress is amazing", "oh wow, you drink whiskey?", "you look Sexy as ...", "OMG, I love your choice in music!"... followed by "unwanted physical contact" while sitting at the bar.  I'm definitely not used to the attention, and I can't say I'm a huge fan...  Now I have the task of finding a wing-woman to hang with.  Fingers crossed I'll make some friends at the University when Spring semester kicks off.  Rolling out solo doesn't seem to work for me anymore.

Pammie:

--- Quote from: Harley Quinn on November 14, 2021, 01:10:57 pm ---I need a Wing-woman...  College towns are crazy.  I moved back east to help a friend with child care during the COVID crisis, and decided to enroll at the University to help keep my sanity.  I stopped off at the pub on my way home from a meeting with the Academic Coordinator and I couldn't finish a shot before I got singled out.  "OMG, your dress is amazing", "oh wow, you drink whiskey?", "you look Sexy as ...", "OMG, I love your choice in music!"... followed by "unwanted physical contact while sitting at the bar."  I'm definitely not used to the attention, and I can't say I'm a huge fan...  Now I have the task of finding a wing-woman to hang with.  Fingers crossed I'll make some friends at the University when Spring semester kicks off.  Rolling out solo doesn't seem to work for me anymore.

--- End quote ---
Well, taking the positive out of this… you totally pass!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pammie:

--- Quote from: Harley Quinn on November 14, 2021, 01:47:28 pm ---That is true I suppose.  I don't remember this level of attention before the lockdowns...  must have leveled up.  Now to address a new set of problems... lol

--- End quote ---
Well, ur experiencing life as an attractive woman. It shouldn’t come with problems but it does and actually most of us would take your kinda problems versus just trying to pass!

Pammie:

--- Quote from: Harley Quinn on November 14, 2021, 02:01:39 pm ---Oh, I work very hard at "passing".  I don't feel like I'm there, so trust me when I say that I still have "All the Anxiety."  It makes the ... grabs and gropes quite the terrifying experience.

--- End quote ---
Yes I can imagine! Im sure I’d really struggle with that. Though I struggle to imagine having that problem too.
My Andy being the only person likely to do it!

TXSara:
Who in the heck uses "You look sexy as ..." as a pickup line?  Do they actually think that'll work?  Gross.

You definitely need someone to hang with.  I'd offer up, but you don't want a nearly 50 year-old chick cramping your style  ;D.  I'd guess that Texas is a long way from where you are, anyway!

I remember my wife grilling me over and over, "Are you SURE you don't like men?  It's OK if you have those tendencies, you know..."  My response was, "uh, sorry sweetie, but I don't know WHAT women see in men.  We're disgusting pigs.  Why would I be interested in a dude?"

~Sara

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version