General Discussions > Health

Long time no see

(1/3) > >>

MeTony:
It’s been a long time since I was here. I have managed to be psychotic for more than 6 months. More or less a year.

A doctor thought it was a good idea to change a med doing what it was supposed to do in August 2020.

Hi everybody. Much catching up to do.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Maid Marion:
Sorry to hear you went through that.

Glad you are back

Marion

Northern Star Girl:
@MeTony
Dear Tony:
I am so very glad to see that you are back on the Forums after an 8½ month absence.

Yes indeed, lots of catching up to do for your to read the posts and topics that have
been submitted while you were gone,......
..... and also lots of catching up to do a you post and give me and the rest of your followers
much anticipated updates regarding how you are doing.

I hope, trust and pray that you can get many of the issues that you had and perhaps are still
having to deal with... under control with the help of your doctors and changing of your meds.

Thank you for coming back to the Forums and posting your update.
HUGS,
Danielle

--- Quote from: MeTony on November 24, 2021, 11:41:59 pm ---It’s been a long time since I was here. I have managed to be psychotic for more than 6 months. More or less a year.

A doctor thought it was a good idea to change a med doing what it was supposed to do in August 2020.

Hi everybody. Much catching up to do.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

Margrit:
Hi Tony

Thank you so much for to share, I am very sorry to hear you went through that.
Well, I am so glad to see you back here now.   

Best wishes
Margrit

Oldandcreaky:
Tony, that sounds brutal, but on this day of giving thanks, I'm deeply thankful that you're feeling better.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version