Author Topic: Updates on my journey!  (Read 310 times)

Offline JaezelMarie

• You Can Only Live One Life - Be The Best You Possible
  • Friend
  • Non Binary Queen
Updates on my journey!
« on: November 25, 2021, 11:52:48 am »
hello everybody! so I have been away from this forum since 2018, I am back with exciting news! I have legally changed my name to Jaezel and my gender in california to X for non binary! I am sooooo happy! I feel like things are finally moving my way! I wanted to also thank this forum for being here for me when I was in the closet and giving me a safe space to talk to like minded people! I have been out of the closet OUT AND PROUD for a few years now, I have been living true to myself as a non binary person! I sometimes wear mens clothes and sometimes wear womens clothes! I have come to fully accept that I do not lean in either direction of the binary poles! I simply dress and act as befits my own happyness, and I truely owe it to the loving people on this forum to give me the strength and courage to do so! I am sorry I waited this long to come back with an update you all deserved better, PS I am also about to get facial feminization surgery! HAPPY TURKEY DAY!
This can be a hard and bumpy road, but until you put one foot out the door and start on your journey, you will never know where your feet might carry you!

Offline Maid Marion

Re: Updates on my journey!
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2021, 12:46:02 pm »
Hi Jaezel,

Congratulations on all the changes you have been able to make!

Good luck with the FFS!

Marion

Offline JaezelMarie

• You Can Only Live One Life - Be The Best You Possible
  • Friend
  • Non Binary Queen
Re: Updates on my journey!
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2021, 01:03:18 pm »
Hi Jaezel,

Congratulations on all the changes you have been able to make!

Good luck with the FFS!

Marion

Thank you! it is nice to be back! I hope you enjoy your thanksgiving!
This can be a hard and bumpy road, but until you put one foot out the door and start on your journey, you will never know where your feet might carry you!

Tags: