Author Topic: My health  (Read 225 times)

Offline Nora Kay

• Junk in the Trunk
My health
« on: November 27, 2021, 09:24:28 pm »
Ok. I think I am just looking for someone to say just stop. Or I am just venting. Through my wife’s work we have this know your numbers thing. You go in get a blood test they measure your waist and give you your results. It’s mostly for heart health. Last time I got 2 out of 5 in the green. And when you went to the break down page we’re you get to see all the values, I had multiple in the red. This time all 5 green and on the breakdown page where I get to see all the values it was green on every single one. I have been taking my health seriously lately and all the good heart health is pretty much the 80 lbs I just lost. And still working on it. So I have been happy with my health. Until I go and get labs so I can restart hrt. Ok I know that if my E is high and my t is low. That’s because the test is for male levels. But it’s been 2 and a half years since I paused hrt. And those levels don’t worry me. It’s the other levels. Like thyroid, creatine and the like. I have in an email to the doctor, but my appointment is not until January 24th. Hopefully I hear back soon. Arg!

Today's Thoughts by Nora Kay

You can roll the boulder up the hill only so many times before you realize that, no matter how hard you push and how hard you pray, that the boulder’s going to roll back down the hill again.

Offline Maid Marion

Re: My health
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2021, 10:03:10 pm »
Hi Nora Kay,

Congratulations on losing those 80 lbs.

You will have a lot more clothing options with a slimmer figure.

Marion

Tags: